"Curly got his cuppa" - H

Harry's POV:
I woke up about 6am that Saturday as I couldn't keep my nerves away. I got up and showered and got dressed into my comfy clothes as they give me cool outfits to wear when I get there so that's one less thing to worry about. I put on a simple black hoodie and a pair of black joggers along with a pair of black and white vans. I also didn't have to worry about my hair because that's what Lottie was for. I headed downstairs for breakfast and decided on a chocolate protein shake and some porridge. My Mum came down just as I was finishing my breakfast at 7:30am and was ready to go. We were going to leave at around 8am so I asked her to take a quick photo of me for Instagram.

Liked by: louist91, harrysangel and 25,827 others@harrystyles : smiling because I'm on my way to the X Factor :))) View all 816,161 comments @harrysangel omg 😍😍😍😭😭😭@stylesgirl YOUR SMILE AHHHH@louist91 see you soooooon!          @harrystyles...

@harrystyles : smiling because I'm on my way to the X Factor :)))
View all 816,161 comments
@harrysangel omg 😍😍😍😭😭😭
@stylesgirl YOUR SMILE AHHHH
@louist91 see you soooooon!
         @harrystyles get a cuppa ready😝

As you can imagine, my face lit up when I saw louis comment. It put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Especially because this means that our fans on Instagram now know that we're.. friends? Acquaintances? I don't even know at this point but still, atleast fans know that we speak to eachother so that's a positive. I replied with a bit of banta because I know that Louis LOVES his tea.

The car journey honestly felt like it took days because I just couldn't wait to get there. Once I got to the building I met some fans who were so kind and I took some pictures with them and chatted for a bit. Honestly it felt surreal that I had people who wanted my autograph after just one performance but I was so grateful. I opened the door to my dressing room to see Jay, Lottie and Louis. My Mum went off to chat whilst I went and sat next to Louis, to my surprise he turned around and handed me a cup of tea "here's the cuppa you asked for" he said. We both laughed so hard at this because I never meant my comment seriously but boy was I blushing at the gesture. Louis took a quick snap of me with the tea and posted it on his Instagram.

Liked by: harrystyles, tommotease and 1,262,128 others @louist91 - Curly got his cuppaView all 826,726 comments @harrystyles 🤣and what a lovely cuppa it was@tommotease ok harry is HOTTTTT@louisbaby bromance????😜😜😜

@louist91 - Curly got his cuppa
View all 826,726 comments
@harrystyles 🤣and what a lovely cuppa it was
@tommotease ok harry is HOTTTTT
@louisbaby bromance????😜😜😜

I had to hide how excited I was to be posted on a Louis Instagram (this was my dream about 2 weeks ago). The fact that we hit it off so well from just meeting once blew my mind but I liked it. There were so many comments about a bromance and loads of people deciding on the ship name 'Larry Stylinson' which made Louis and I giggle.

It was finally time for me to get dressed. Lottie was also my stylist as well as my hairdresser and makeup artist. She pulled out a red checkered suit jacket with matching trousers and a white shirt. I've always wanted to be expressive with my clothing and what better time than now. I put the suit on and sat down at the dressing table ready to get my hair done.