The first encounter - L

Louis POV
The X Factor had started again which meant that my family would spend the majority of their time watching the shows and hanging backstage. But not me, I've never enjoyed it. Not to sound big headed but I receive too much attention, I physically have to be escorted in by body guards for my own safety.

However, it was the first day of live auditions and my Mum and Lottie wanted me to go. At first I was certain that I would not go. Eventually though, I decided that I'd go if I had to but i would most definitely be staying backstage.

I woke up at 10:00am. I panicked and immediately ran to my Mums bedroom to wake her up, thinking we were late. But she wasn't there, nor was she at home at all. I did find, however, a note on my table which read "didn't want to wake you. Gone to The X Factor. A car will pick you up at 10:30. -Mum x' I was furious to say the least, why couldn't she just have woken me up? I now had under 30 minutes to get ready which for me, was nowhere near enough time. I quickly got some black ripped skinny jeans and a white tee out of my closet. I paired it with my black and white vans. This was a basic outfit for me but I had no time to choose another one. I put some gel in my hair and brushed my teeth and the car was outside waiting. I jumped in and sat next to my security guard James. James was the best, he kept me safe. I don't know what I would do without him!

As I arrived at the building, I was escorted backstage and quickly found the dressing room Lottie was always in. I opened the door and didn't even bother to look for Lottie, i went straight to Mum and told her how furious I was that she didn't wake me up. A few minutes after I got my rant out, I turned around to see Lottie and for some reason was drawn straight to the curly haired boy sat in the chair. I felt myself go red and I got shy. Which for me, is very unusual as I'm extremely loud and confident. I managed to spit out some words. But for a few seconds we just started at each other. I don't know why, I'm straight after all, but I admired the boys piercing green eyes and his dimples were just, perfect. Obviously it meant nothing, I was just appreciating a good looking lad. I have a girlfriend, after all.

Before he could tell me his name, (which, by the way, I was desperate to find out), a producer came in and said they were ready for him to audition. We all wished him good luck and off he went. I did notice though that the producer called him "Mr Styles". Hmmm I liked that name. It has a nice ring it it.

After he left the room, Lottie gave me a knowing look, however I don't know what for. I didn't even know what just happened myself. Me and Lottie are really close, we tell eachother everything and can read eachother like a book. So Lottie giving me that look made me more confused than I already was. I shrugged it off for a while though, and we had a little conversation about anything and everything.

I turned around to get a bottle of water out of the mini fridge and saw a lady whom I'd never seen before. She looked to be in her late 40s, around the same age as my Mum. I apologised immediately for not acknowledging her sooner, I felt awful. She was a lovely woman though, she told me not to apologise. She explained to me that she was Harry's mother. Harry. That's his name. Harry styles.