Chapter 21

Layla...

I woke up feeling guilty.. But relieved at the same time. I've been wanting to say that for a minute now.  And now that I finally said it, and I wasn't lying it felt good. I did the usual routine, by waking up checking on the babies. Then I'd go downstairs and cook. But today I felt like doing something different. So I woke the babies up and got them dressed, only for them to be asleep by the time I was done. I put them in my room as I showered. When I got out Diamond was in the room feeding them both. I never really talked to him since yesterday after the argument.

"Can we talk?" He asked looking for my reaction. I sat down with my towel wrapped around me. "Sure" I said as I begun to lotion my legs. I looked at him as he began to examine me and licked his lips.

"Diamond ... Talk" He looked back at my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me how you felt?" I shook my head. "We were best friends. Plus I would've never met your standards back then. You were Mr.Popular."

"Layla you were popular too" "Your choking my baby." He looked down and Noah was spitting the milk out, while the bottle was still in his mouth. Diamond quickly took the bottle out and held him up to his shirt to burp him.

"Not really, I was popular when I was around you. When I wasn't it was like I was one of the nerds. They treated me differently."

"Well I didn't know Layla.  You can't hold me accountable for something I didn't even know about. " he said putting Noah back in his carrier. 

"Okaay well it's not like I didn't try to tell you.  You were just always busy,  or stuck up some girls ass."

"I was not" he argued "Demetri you did too. I mean Diamond. I think it's time I get dressed. " he nodded and picked up the two carriers,  and walked out.  I closed the door behind him, and blew out some air. Not believing I just made that big mistake. 

-----------

Not much but that's all I got for now .