Chapter 5

Layla...

Yesterday I fell asleep in Demetri's arms, but woke up with him missing. I knew I shouldn't have told him, but then he would've found out with another lie added onto that lie. The best cure for me right now is to just not to think about it. I turned over to my right facing the door.

Until I see the handle of the door the first the first thing I saw was the persons heavy black shoes to scared to even look up I just blocked my face.

"Ms. Smith it's just me... Dr. Roswald" As I uncovered my face I saw a look of sympathy from the dark brown eyes that the doctor owned. "I'm fine" I said as I waved it off.

"I was just coming in to give you the release forms, you can leave whenever needed." Once he gave me the release forms. He continued to look at me as if he was reading me. It was awkward so I politely asked for privacy. With that he quickly scurried out of the room. I slowly got out of the hospital bed, walking to the closet that placed the same clothing that I had when I came here.

After changing into the clothes I wore the day of the shooting.  I walk over to the desk next to the bed that held a lamp and a phone. I picked up the phone and read the note next to it that said 'press *9 to call out' I followed the instructions and called Demetri's number. It went straight to voicemail, i groaned before the voicemail stated " This call has been forwarded to voicemail." and so on and so forth.

Demetri...

Early this morning, around 5 I left Layla to go home in my own bed. Call me selfish, but that twin size bed couldn't fit the both of us. At 1 o'clock I'm going to go see the boys about the Layla situation. I know Layla is going to be in there for a couple of days due to test for the baby. So I paid the security guard to make sure no one gets in her room besides the doctors.

As I'm getting ready to go meet up with the boys I realized that my iPhone is on 10% so I turned it off in order for it to charge better. I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on before I actually got in. I walked back into the room, an into the mini walk in closet that held all the clothing that belonged to me and Layla. I picked out the clothes I was going to and wear placed them on the bed. I walked into the shower,and thought about what I just got my family into. So I cried cause right now that's all I can do.

--------------

Is Layla traumatized about the incident? Layla gonna get him when she get home... Demetri getting all soft on us now. Merry Christmas y'all.

S/O to:

mymy_mac