Chapter 25...

Demetri...

After seeing Layla that night looking so happy with another nigga. It really pissed me off. I tried to have some youngins ask around about her, knowing that somebody was gon tell. But I didn't find anything. That's a big problem. I feel like Layla should be the one I wake up to see. Not big headed Shannon. I mean yeah that's my girl for the moment, but that don't mean I ain't dipping out on her ass every other day. She knows though it's not like I be on the hush. When I smash her I always strap up and she always getting mad. Like that's real stupid. For her to be a nurse and all she need to be practicing what she preach and how "safe sex is the best sex."

Anyways as of right now I'm chilling on the family stuff. Jr. my little nigga though. I feel like he more of a little brother than a son. I mean you know imma be in his life for now on with Shannon or not, but I still can't believe he mines. He stay with me as long as I'm home or I'll take him out to go do stuff. Right now he with my mom so I be trying to find something to do.

As I'm on the couch chilling here come Shannon coming out from the hall with some red bottoms on and a red lace thong on and that's it. I mentally rolled my eyes ever since my mom took Jr. for  the week she been trying nonstop to have sex. I felt like she's been trying to get attitudes so she can even get some "act right".

"Go on now Shannon, the game on" I said trying to get her to go in the room. "Boy you not even watching nothing but a blank ass tv. Come on in here and get some of this." I ain't even respond. This is just aggravating... she's just aggravating. Like I deal with broads like her allll the time. They just never lived with me. Layla wasn't even this bad.

Shannon ...

Now since I'm thinking about how he's been acting lately. I know he wants this. He don't have any other choice. He get it from them thots in the street, but they don't got it like me, they can't do it like me, and they damn sure can't be me. I'm tired Demetri ass though... not showing me no attention he don't even talk to me honestly. I'm not giving up this time though and he not going no where. We gon rock this one out wether he like it or not. He don't have a choice.

I know one thing for sure if I see that bitch Layla again I'm beating her ass. That's whose really fucking up our relationship right now. He probably still fucking that bitch. I get off the bed and practically run to the door pissed, but G-checking myself before I get Demetri too mad.

"You fucking that bitch ?!" I heard him smack his teeth "Oh here you go " I can see him getting agitated already. "Here I go nothing, you fucking bitches on a daily which I know for a fact but you barely fuck me. You see her with another nigga and you ready to pop off. But let me tell you some nigga getting buck and you tell me to stop running my mouth before I get done up. It's all cause you fucking with that prostitute"

He hops off the couch. "Is this all because I won't give you no dick ?" He says walking over to me. "No -" I see him getting really upset. "You out here talking crazy cause you want this huh ?" He said pulling off his pants. "No Dem-" I never seen him so mad at me. "Shut the fuck up" He yelled and pinned me against the wall as he began to pull down his briefs too. He flipped me over and ripped off my thong, and just started going hard for no reason. I felt like a virgin all over again. For some reason I just couldn't say nothing, and tears were coming out.

He raped me...