"Daniel i need you"

(Karissa's Pov)

It's been 5 months since Beau proposed to me on the beach. It was all so perfect, I can still remember the feeling, the happiness, the smell of the sandy beach, when I met Gina for the first time. Everything was amazingly perfect. Nothing can get more perfect then this.

I had my eyes wide open daydreaming about when Beau proposed to me. Beau was asleep next to me. He always looked so good when he was asleep. He would sometimes dribble on the pillow and constantly have his mouth open. I stared up at the roof top daydreaming still, when I felt a warm breathe rise on my shoulder.

"What you thinking boo?" Beau says yawning and stretching his arm over me to cuddle me.

I stop and smile at him and place my hand on top of his. "Just how life is."

I felt his hand rub against mine and he looked down at the diamond ring and smirked. "Still so beautiful." I chuckled getting up.

I missed Holly and I'm pretty sure Jai did as well. She went back to England 4 months ago and Jai hadn't seen her since. She's just so busy with work and family, on the sad side of it. I don't speak to her anymore. I have no friends here in Los Angeles. No one to talk to about my secrets or problems. I hated it sometimes.

I got out of the bed and put my silky dressing gown on and smiled at Beau as I walked out to go downstairs.

I got downstairs and saw Skip watching something on TV. "Hey." I grinned."

"Hey there, so you know how you've been lonely lately." He said.

"Erm. I wouldn't say lonely. Just needing friends here to be honest." I snapped as nicely as I could.

"You have Lucy." He said smiling. Lucy is his girlfriend, she's an amazing singer. "And you have Kiana." He added.

"Hm" I said quickly. Kiana is Luke's girlfriend. I've never enjoyed Kiana's company and Luke knows I'm not fond of her.

James had a girl he was seeing for a while called Tiffany, but she turned out to be a complete whore and ruined James and left him broken hearted.

"Well there's a party at Jacob's house tonight, and he's invited us. Hopefully you can find some friends." He smiled.

I just looked at him and walked away.

Why does everyone think I'm lonely. I don't need friends. I have Beau and everyone else.

_____________

It was now 5pm and everyone was getting ready for the party. I wasn't excited. I hated parties. They shook me up and scared me. I was in mine and and Beau's room.

I slipped on a sparkly blue dress and black high heels the Beau brought me for my birthday. I was looking in the mirror at my body, and just hating it so much, when Beau came up behind and gripped my waist and kissed my neck.

"You're beautiful." He said reassuring me. It's like he new what I was thinking.

He took his lips away and I turned around to face him. "I love you" I said.

"No regrets" he said back. No regrets was our thing. He said that to me the first time we kissed. It was magical.

He moved his hands slowly to my bum and squeezed gently. He pulled me in close as i felt his dick throbbing against my thigh. "You got me so turned on" he said licking his lips.

I pushed him back a little and laughed. "After the party." I smiled.

He smirked and pulled me back in. "Please" he said softly into my ear causing me to tremble and a nice feeling went down into my body. He slowly started to kiss my lips and I placed my hands cupping his cheeks. He breathed heavily into my mouth as we speed up our kissing and made it violent. He began to stroke my body all the way down to the body of my dress and up into the dress. He gently touched my vagina over my underwear.