prologue.

❝The One with the Peeking into the Future

The One with the Peeking
into the Future.

❄️❄️❄️❄

She sat on the dining room table, across from her mothers and next to her brother, stabbing the strips of grilled chicken with her fork.

"What did that poor chicken ever do to you?" Carol spoke up.

Alaska resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "I'm not hungry, mom," she muttered.

"Carol, she's probably on her period or something," Ellen laughed as if her daughter wasn't right there in front of her.

"Ew, please don't talk about that while I'm eating," Aiden made a face, placing his fork down and pretending to gag.

"I'm not on my period." Alaska dropped her fork causing a clinking noise to erupt throughout the room. "I'm sorry, I'm just not too thrilled about this new house, okay."

That was true, even though they've been living here for two weeks now, Alaska was still not too thrilled about the house. Those feelings would come and go, and so her mothers and brother weren't really surprised when one day Alaska would say how much she liked the new place and the other she would complain endlessly about every single possible thing.

"Oh, sweetie," Carol said, reaching over the table and placing her hand on top of her daughter's hand. "I'm sorry but you know we had no other choice."

"Yes we did have another choice, I could've stayed with Aunt Mae," she groaned out. She was acting very childish but she didn't care. She was mad and she was sure that her period was about to make an appearance.

"Yes! Why couldn't we leave her with Aunt Mae?" Aiden asked as he shoved mashed potatoes into his mouth.

Ellen rolled her eyes. "You know Mae doesn't like kids, especially hormonal teenagers."

"Whatever," Alaska sighed.

Carol and Ellen chuckled. "You'll get used to it, sweetie. Everything is going to turn out just fine," Carol said trying to comfort her daughter.

"You'll love it here," Ellen said. "I know we do, I heard there's this amazing lesbian club and I am dying to go there!"

Alaska's eyes widened. "I don't wanna hear this!" she said louder than necessary.

"Cool, a club filled with chicks," Aiden said smirking.

"It's a lesbian club, doofus. They don't like dick," Alaska said.

"That doesn't mean they don't like fingers," Aiden replied with a smug grin as he waved his fingers in the air.

"Ew! You're disgusting!"

Carol looked over at Ellen and laughed. "We should go there tonight."

"Can I come too?" Aiden looked at his moms with a hopeful look.

"Barf, I'm going upstairs," Alaska murmured, shaking her head and picking up her plate. "I'm eating in my room. Have fun!"

She walked up the stairs while eating her chicken and murmuring about how stupid this town was. She held tightly onto her plate with one hand as she tried to open the door with her other.

The plate wasn't held tight enough since it fell from her arms and landed on the floor in pieces. She let out a loud shriek, "Who the hell are you and why the fuck are you in my room?"

The boy---who was standing with his back towards her and was shirtless---turned around with wide eyes, then his feared look turned into a smirk. "Nice to meet you too," he said, looking at her up and down, then he stuck his hand into the front pocket of his cargo jeans. "Nice panties by the way." He took out a pair of black panties and held them up, his index fingers holding it up by the waistband.

Her mouth dropped open. "What the hell you, creep!" She reached out and tried to grab her underwear from him but failed miserably since he was fairly taller than her and he held his arms above his head, laughing.

"I especially like what it says on the back," he smirked. "It's so...cheeky."

"Oh my God," she groaned out, shutting her eyes tightly and mentally counting to three. "Who the hell are you?"

He grabbed the panties in one hand and stuffed them back into his pocket. "I'm Justin Bieber, and who might you be?"

She glared at him when she saw him stuffing her underwear back into his pocket. "I might be the girl that kicks you in the balls so hard you won't be able to reproduce if you don't get the hell out of my room!"

The smirk that once was plastered on his face quickly fell. "Well, I happen to like my balls and I have a dream of having kids, so I'll be going now." He turned towards the window and stretched his legs onto the windowsill of the house that was beside her house.

She looked at him with bewilderment, then she realized that he was her neighbor---Pattie's son, the Justin, the one who Aiden claims is his "best bud"---and that he had also taken her underwear.

"Give me my underwear back, you jerk!" she yelled after him but he was already inside his room and the window tightly shut as he laughed while holding up her underwear and spinning it around in the air.

❄️❄️❄️❄

WARNING:
this story will contain vulgar language and other explicit content. i won't be warning you before a chapter, so don't complain later on.

-

DISCLAIMER:
please remember that this is an a.u (alternate universe), therefore all the events that happen in the story are pure fiction and according to my knowledge it has not happened in real life. all character names, workplaces, and companies are fictional and have been made up by me. but any references or similarities to actual events, real people -- living or dead, or to real places are intended to give the story a sense of reality. other than that, it's entirely coincidental.

2015 // © AHJIMIN

all rights reserved.