chapter 25

Niall's P.O.V:

After Louis left the room every one decided to question Harry to which he sighed and followed in Louis foot steps.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked.

"Don't ask." Zayn said as Liam said "I don't have a clue."

Both Liam and I raised our eyebrows while Zayn widened his eyes and put his hands up in a surrender type of gesture then walked out.

"Why is everyone acting so weird?" I questioned.

"I don't know, Nialler. I really don't - but I'm going to find out sooner or later. I will get it out of one of them."

*few hours later*

"See you in a few days, guys," Harry shouted as he walked out of the door pushing Louis infront of him. Paul was waiting outside in the car for them and as soon as they got into the back seats he put his foot down and sped off down the road.

'' Zayn. Ass. Here. Now,'' Liam shouted from the kitchen.

'' You're in trouble,'' I said as I relaxed against the back of the sofa.

'' I might be in trouble...but you're coming with me,'' he said dragging me up off the sofa and into the kitchen.

"You need to tell me everything you know." Liam said as soon as Zayn and I entered the kitchen.

"Well I know my abc' s and I can do maths, oh and I know how to do the Macarena." Zayn said, Liam and I face palmed before Liam started to speak again.

"No, I meant about Harry and Louis."

"Ohh, well I don't really know anything."

"Don't lie to us Zayn, we know you know something so spill." Liam demanded.

"If I could tell you I would and you know I would but I really can't, just give them time and they'll tell you.

"Come on it can't be that bad or shocking." I say.

"It is, and even if it wasn't it's not my secret to tell, so...adios, bye bye, love you guys," Zayn said before running up the stairs.

"I'm gonna kill him," Liam says.

"No you're not."

Liam looked at me then walked out of the house and into the back garden. He perched himself on the wall and put on his thinking face. I sighed then started looking for food, what is going on. I hope they tell us soon because I'm afraid that it might tear the band apart if they keep it to them selves.

**

~*~ 3 days later ~*~

Zayn' s P.O.V

I was woken by a clatter from downstairs, curious as to what it was I slowly made my way out of my bed .and tip toed to the top of the stairs. I peered down and noticed the front door wide open. Carefully I made my way down the stairs, turning the corner I was met with a pair of piercing silver eyes a mouthful of razor sharp teeth. I stopped in my tracks too terrified to move.

I flinched as the creature let out a low growl as it perched itself ready to pounce, I took one step back away from it before it lunged forward knocking me to the ground, my head making a sickening crack as it hit the wooden floor.

"No..." was all I heard someone as scream before darkness took over.

A/N:

Sorry it's taken so long for this chapter to be uploaded. We know you hate us right now. But here it is updated because we reached 400,000 reads. Thank you for being patient and sorry this chapter isn't up to scratch it will get better again :) xx