Chapter 12 . Run away from the light

Louis' P.O.V : 

It hurt me saying to Harry we were no longer friends, I wanted to forgive him but I was making him pay for what he done. The look on his face when I said those things upset me, I'd hurt him again but he hurt me too, I was getting him back. But he only hurt me twice emotionally, I hurt him twice emotionally and once physically...I'm a bad person. He'd get over it though, after all he does have Niall, I've caught them kissing twice in the past three days, who knows what happened when I was in my room.

I ran into my room and slammed the door, locking it I ran over to my bed and lay face down. How could I have done this to him? I heard him shout and then the sound of footsteps running up the stairs before I heard his bedroom door slam shut. Maybe it would just be better if I wasn't here, we wouldn't argue because I'd be gone. Harry could move on with Niall and be happy.

The front door clicked shut, Liam, Zayn and Niall were planning on going out, that left me and Harry in the house alone and I doubt he'll talk to me after what happened. This is going to end. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I opened twitter...

- I can't take this! It has to end! 

- @ Harry_Styles I'm sorry! This seems like the only way.

- @ Real_Liam_Payne Don't be mad. I'm sorry!

- @ NiallOfficial I'm sorry, I hope you and Harry are happy.

- @ zaynmalik I'm sorry but I need you to be strong.

Finally I send one to my family...

- I love you. I'm sorry! xx

The whole world could see my tweets but I didn't care, I wouldn't be here to answer questions, they had to know. I logged off twitter and threw my phone onto my bed. I picked up the glass from my bedside table and threw it at the wall then picked up a piece of the shattered glass, the biggest I could find before sitting on my bed and pushing it against my wrist. I watched as the blood oozed out and dripped down my arm. I felt relief and couldn't stop, pressing the glass in again on a different part of my wrist. There was a banging on the door but it didn't stop me doing it a few more times, his voice sounded desperate.

"Louis, open the door...what's happened?" he asked trying the handle. I just stared at the door. "Louis, seriously. Just say something to let me know you're okay. Louis."

I walked over to the door and unlocked it opening it fully. "What?" 

"Louis. What happened?" he asked looking at him with raised eye brows. He looked worried.

"I dropped a glass."

"All over the wall?" he asked staring at the wall that was covered in water.

You should've drank the water before you smashed the glass, you idiot.

"Yes," I lied.

"You're not fooling me, what happened?"

"Nothing," I said looking down at the floor.

"Say Lou -  why is there blood on the floor?"

Shit.

"Er - um -"

"What have you done?"

"Nothing."

He pushed me into my room and pinned me up against the wall sending a pain down my spine with the impact. He took his arm around my back and gripped hold of my right arm which I was trying to hide, he brought it round infront of him, I wasn't going to fight him. He watched as the blood oozed from my wrist and dripped onto his hand. He looked like he was close to tears.

"Louis, what have you done? Why have you done this?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I felt a sudden wave of weakness and fell back leaning against the wall to stop myself from falling. I lost more blood than I thought. Suddenly I was on my bed and Harry was wrapping a damp towel around my wrist making me wince. Then all of a sudden I was in the car and blinding lights were flashing everywhere. Paparazzi. What's Harry doing? I don't want saved. My head was spinning and I could feel me wanting to pass out at any minute. 

"Louis, stay with me," Harry said patting my knee. 

He was driving like a maniac, this wasn't helping my head. "Stop driving so fast," I demanded.

"No. We need to get you to a hospital."

"I don't want saved Harry. That's why I done this. Please, don't do this."

"I'm not letting you go. I'm saving you, I don't care if you still hate me afterwards, you are not taking your own life!"

My eyes were becoming heavier and heavier but my body automatically told me to keep them open, the car suddenly came to a halt and I felt my body being lifted. I couldn't see my surroudings, my eyes wouldn't focus. I heard the muffled voices of Harry talking to someone and then I was placed down on a soft surface. My hand was being held, I wanted so much to pull it away because I knew it was Harry but I was too weak.

"Harry," I said.

"Yes Lou?"

"What's that light?"

"What light Lou?"

"The light over there. It's all darkness and then there's a light in the distance."

"Louis the whole room lit up, there is no da - shit Louis, keep your eyes open."

"I want to find out what it is."

"No Louis. Don't go towards the light. Run away from it s fast as you can. It's a bad light don't run towards it."

"It's a pretty light."

"It might be pretty but please Lou don't go towards it, run away!" 

"Sir you need to leave," I heard someone say to Harry.

"No, I can't. He's going to die, he's running towards the light, tell him to run away from it. I can't loose him," I could hear he was crying. Then there was silence. I felt like I was floating. 

What is going on?

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my arm and the voices came back to me. A doctor? Telling nurses what to do, saying I need so much blood pumped into my system, they need to get my wrist to stop bleeding and that I need to be put on a drip. I wanted to protest saying I didn't want saved but my body wouldn't move and suddenly everything went black...

Dun dun dunnnn. What's happened? Tell me what you think, comment, vote, fan all that shiz. Again if this has affected you in some way I'm sorry it wasn't meant to. Sorry it's short as well. I dunno whether I'll be able to upload any tomorrow. I pulled the tendons in my wrist about 2 month ago they got better and now they've got worse again and it hurts to type, I have it in a bandage for support which helps but not when I'm typing for a long amount of time. Hopefully I will update again soon. But tell me what you think should happen. I'll try to write them in. Another question...do you think Louis died? I haven't proof read this chapter either so if there's any mistakes I'm sorry.  x