Chapter 11 . We're no longer friends, never mind best friends

Harry's P.O.V : 

I felt bad, really bad. How could I do this? I've broke my bestfriend. He never meant to hurt me, he only said he didn't love me but then I went and kissed Niall. And I enjoyed it, weird thing is I think Niall did too. Louis may not love me but he must like me in some way to kiss me back, right? I wanted so much for Louis to forgive me but how could he? How could I make this right when he avoids me, he stays in his room and when he does emerge he doesn't make eye contact or speak to me. It's clear to me, Louis likes or liked, past tense me in some way more than a friend.

"What you thinking about, Harry?" Niall asked.

I sighed. "I'll give you one guess."

"He's thinking about Louis, Niall. He's asking himself how he could do that to his best friend. I'm wondering the same thing and also why you would kiss Harry back especially when you knew he loved Louis. Louis was coming to apoligize for hitting you Harry but then he caught you kissing Niall and I think he's happy he hit you."

"I do love Louis, Liam. I know I was stupid to do that but I still love him. I shouldn't have kissed Niall despite how much I liked it. I just want Louis back. Help me get him back, Liam. Please."

"No, you're on your own. You have to figure out how to make it up to him. I know that makes me seem like a bit of a dick but you brought it on yourself. Grow some balls and face him, force him to listen. Stand up to him."

"I can't I've tried. He won't listen and I can't force him. Please Liam it's been three days since we last spoke, since he last looked at me."

"It's your own fault, you got yourself in this mess you can get yourself out," he said then walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Haz. Louis will soon come round. I'll help you if Liam won't," Niall said patting my back.

"No Niall! You won't help this situation, you're the one I kissed. Just leave me to do it. You and Liam shouldn't have known anything anyway. Zayn was meant to keep it a secret."

"We were going to find out sooner or later Harry. Zayn couldn't keep it a secret forever. Liam ordered him to tell us, Zayn didn't want to tell, trust me," he said kissing my temple his arm was on my back.

I tensed up at his touch the turned and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back surprisingly. His hands came up to my face and mine made their way to his waist to pull him further towards me. I didn't know why I was doing it, I just wanted Niall. The love for Niall was purely physical but the love for Louis was so much more. What am I doing?

"Don't mind me," I heard a voice, his voice, Louis.

I immediately pulled away from Niall. Louis sat down on the other sofa his hands in his lap, his eyes looking down and his face emotionless and pale, when did he last eat. I hadn't seen him eat in the past three days but then again he was avoiding me.

"Lou I -," I whispered.

"Harry, I really don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear you say you're sorry again. It's all lies and I hate liars. If you truly meant you were sorry I wouldn't have walked in here and seen you two playing tonsil tennis again," Louis said. He never called me Harry, ever. It was always Haz. He only ever called me Harry when he was angry at me. I don't blame him for being angry at me though. 

"I'm n -"

"I don't care anymore Harry," he interupted again. "You get on with your life, I'll get on with mine. Ignore me like I'll ignore you. We will only communicate on work related purposes nothing else. You're a stranger to me Harry Styles. I hope you two are happy together," he said then got up and walked towards the door.