Chapter 22.

Louis' P.O.V:

I ran as fast as I could to get away from Harry and the paparazzi that were surely going to try and follow me. I didn't care where I was going I just kept running and running to see where it took me. No idea when I was going to stop. No idea as to where I was going to end up. I just wanted to be alone. I needed away from that studio, away from her taunting voice, away from everyone to have some alone time to think without being interrupted by someone. 

I ran down the busy London streets dodging anyone in my way, concentrating on the path in front of me. I could've stopped by now I was already far enough away from the studio, no one would find me in the crowd but I couldn't stop. I kept going and going. 

"Oomph," the wind was knocked out of me as I ran into someone. I leant down clutching my stomach and I tried to catch my breath. Pain shooting through my chest as I desperately tried to breathe.

"Louis, man. You okay? I didn't mean to wind you," I heard a familiar voice.

After catching my breath I stood up. "I'm fine, Andy."

"Where you off to in such a hurry?"

"Just out for a run," I smiled.

"Don't lie to me. I got a call from Liam saying you'd ran away, they're all worried. You need to go back."

"No. I want alone time," I said before walking away. I was stopped by Andy grabbing my arm swinging me back round to face him. He had a concerned look on his face. "Call them and tell them I'm fine," I said before moving my arm out of his grasp and heading off in a sprint again ignoring his protests. 

I ran onto the private property of our flats and sat down on the grass next to the fountain. I tried to hold back the tears desperately but couldn't and let them run freely from my eyes. I kept pulling up piece of the grass trying to get my emotions out. 

I know you secrets.

My name isn't important.

Everyone knows you've just lied.

I thought you hated liars?

A Liar! That's what I was. I've lied to the world. I've became one of the things I hate the most. Why Louis? Why did you do it? Why lie? Liar. Liar. LIAR.

I sat for hours just staring at the fountain. Thinking. Taking anger out on the grass until all that was left was just a patch of dirt in front of me. Ignoring passers by that asked if I was okay. Suddenly someone sat down behind me wrapping there arms around my waist pulling me closer to them, their legs sat straight out beside my crossed ones and I instantly knew who it was. A certain curly haired person.

Danielle.

"I'm sorry, Lou," she said as she buried her head in my shoulder. "I wish I could help with what you're going through."

I didn't reply just let her comfort me.

"Y'know everyone's here for you, right?"

I nodded.

"You don't have to go through this alone. You have your friends and family for support. Y'know?"

I nodded again.

"This person that called in at that interview will be found."

"She won't," I whispered.

"She will."

"How? We don't know her name, where she was from. She remained anonymous."

"We'll keep running through the call to see if we can find some sort of clue. We'll try and track the number she called from."

"It won't work. There's no point wasting time. Everyone knows I've lied now so it doesn't matter anymore, my careers over," I said letting more tears fall from my eyes. 

She remained quiet and just kept hugging me. "I gotta go, Lou. I have a dance meeting," she said getting up. She placed a kiss on my head and walked away from where I was sitting.

It was getting dark so I got up and walked into the building. The heat immediately hitting me. Heating my numb body. I slumped over to the lift and pressed the 10th floor button. I arrived in no time and walked along the long corridor to the flat I shared with the rest of the boys. Unlocking the door I walked in at sat on the sofa staring at the wall infront of me. I thought you hated liars? I burried my head in my hands pulling on my hair. 

"I'm horrible. I know. I lied. I'm a liar. Stop. Get out of my head. I know I've turned into something I hate," I said to myself.

I heard the front door click open and the sound of footsteps coming up the hall. It didn't phase me, it would only be one of the boys. I kept my head in my hands and was suddenly engulfed in someones arms.

"Lou - I was so worried," Harrys voice sounded.

"Why? Don't be worried about me Harry. I've just ruined our career. Everyone knows I'm a liar. I lied to the world. I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve your worry."

"Don't say that Lou. You haven't ruined our career. Who's going to believe a stupid girl on the radio? Don't ever say you don't deserve my worry. You do. I'm worried about you, Lou. You're my best friend and I hate seeing you like this."

"I brought it on myself for lying. Don't worry about me Harry. I don't care anymore. My career is ruined and it's all my fault. I should've just told everyone why I was really in hospital. What really happened."

"No Lou. Look at me," he said pulling my chin so I was facing him. "This isn't your fault. The world doesn't need to know why you were in hospital. You need to be strong and not give in. Okay? Please don't blame yourself. Things happen for a reason."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you Lou. Okay I said it. I Harry Styles love you Louis Tomlinson and it won't ever change."

I sat and stared at him. Did he really just say that? 

"I lo..." I was saying until I was cut off by Harry's lips crashing upon mine. I instantly responded. Kissing him back. It's like we just fit together. I pulled him closer wrapping my arms around his neck as he caressed my face. Harry was suddenly straddling my waist as he pushed me back on the couch. Not breaking the kiss. 

He pulled away briefly and I gasped for breath. "I love you Lou," he said then traced kisses down my neck then back up around my jaw and back to my lips. Nibbling on my lower lip. Asking for entrance which I happily granted. It was clear who was the dominant one in this make out session and I was about to change that. I flipped us over and pinned Harry hands above his head before smiling at him and leaning down to brush my lips teasingly across his. Brushing them lightly over every part of his face then down to his neck. Where he let out a moan as I found his soft spot. He managed to wriggle free of my grip and traced one hand up my top, tangling the other in my hair.

"Ahem," the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me stopped us both in our tracks.

I looked at Harry then got off him and we both sat up properly. Harry grabbed a cushion and hid  his crotch. Hiding his obvious boner.

"As hot as that was I would really appreciate not coming home to find two of my best friends making out on the couch," Zayn said.

I felt my face flush. "Right, yea. Sorry. I'll just be er..." I said getting up off the couch.

"Taking a cold shower?" he asked raising an eyebrow glancing down at my crotch. 

"Er...um - cya," I said running up the stairs into my room.

"I'll be going," I heard Harry say before footsteps travelled up the stairs and he burst through my bedroom door.

"That was embarrassing," I stated.

He looked at me before wiggling his eye brows. "How about we finish where we left off?" he said pushing me back on the bed and straddling my waist before leaning down and kissing me urgently.

A/N: Sorry it took so long to update. I hope this er...satisfies you? Tell us what you think. Good? Bad? Absolutely awful? Comment, vote, fan. I will not write further than a make-out session. That was awkward enough to write. M xx