Chapter 20

Louis P.O.V:

I walk out of my bedroom. Today is the day of the radio interview. I knew I would have to do an interview but never thought it would be this soon. I haven't even got my head around what happened yet. I can just picture me breaking down in the middle of it and walking out. I walked to the top of the stairs and suddenly stopped having an idea. Maybe if I fall down the stairs I won't have to do it. Or should I say pretend to fall down the stairs. That's a great idea, Louis. Seriously dude, you need to stop talking to yourself and get falling. Time to find out how good my acting is.

I made sure no one was watching before throwing myself safely down the stairs and when I say safely I mean rolling on my side downwards like a log making sure I made as much noise as possible before laying still on the floor and groaning like I was in pain. I may gain a few bruises but if it gets me out of the interview who cares?

"What the fuck was that noise?" I heard Zayn shout from upstairs before he appeared on the landing when his eyes widened at me. "Oh my god, Louis," he said as he ran down the stairs. "Are you okay?" he asked bending down next to me.

"No," I groaned moving a little then groaning again.

"What the hell happened?"

"I fell down the stairs what does it look like? You tit."

"How?"

"I don't bloody know. One minute I was walking down the stairs the next I was lying on the floor."

"Right okay. I'm going to move you, Lou. I'm going to take you upstairs and get Liam. Okay?"

I nodded and Zayn picked me up in a bridal lift before making his way upstairs. "Liam!" he shouted as he walked into my room and placed me down on my bed.

"What?" Liam shouted back.

"You have first aid training, right?"

"Yea, why?"

"Get in here."

Within seconds Liam was in my room and sat on my bed. "What happened?" he asked.

"He fell down the stairs," Zayn replied.

"Okay," Liam nodded.

"I'll leave you to it," Zayn said as he walked out.

"Right, Lou. Where does it hurt?"

"Everywhere," I replied groaning and moving my arm over my eyes.

"That doesn't help. Where does it hurt the most?"

"Everywhere."

"For god sake, Lou. You're not making this any easier," he shouted.

"What's happened?" Harry asked appearing in the doorway.

"I was an idiot and fell down the stairs," I replied.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?"

"You won't be if you don't tell me where it hurts the most, Lou," Liam said getting annoyed.

"My right ankle - and my left shoulder," I lied.

"Okay, let me take a look," Liam said as he rolled my right trouser leg up and started feeling around my ankle.

As Liam examined me I kept wincing slightly to make it believable that I was injured. Harry was stood watching. "I don't think you have any serious damage, Lou. Just a sprain on your ankle. The rest seems fine and probably just bruised. If it gets worse I'll take you to the hospital. I don't think you should go to the interview. I'll get some ice for that ankle," he said then walked out of the door.