Chapter 3 . Mission Impossible

Harry's P.O.V : 

I love Louis, but something was building up inside me now. How could he say I didn't know what he was feeling? He hasn't known me all my life so how would he know I hadn't experienced it before I met him on The X-Factor. I should tell him. Tell someone. But all they'd do is judge me, I know it. It would be all over the papers and that would affect our career. But I love him. Why can't he see that?

There was a knock at the front foor and I slumped off my bed and dawdled to the door to be met by Zayn standing against the wall opposite. "You knocked," I said.

"Liam told me and Niall about Louis last night, how is he?" he asked.

"He was oly drunk Zayn, it wasn't like he was beaten up or anything," I said stubbornly.

"I know but you know what he's been going through, we need to be there for him."

"No, I'm done with him moping around. He's the eldest he can learn to take care of himself again. He needs to build a bridge and get over it. Eleanor is never going to take him back, he needs to move on."

"Woah, what rattled your cage?"

"Nothing, Louis in his room. I'm going out...I need some time to think," I said as I rushed off down the hall.

Zayn's P.O.V : 

What was wrong with Harry? He's never been like this before. Ever. He's always so happy and if something's troubling him he'll tell at least one of us. He was hiding something from us, I knew it. But...what was it? What could it possibly be? Or is he just having an off day? Has a story been made up about him in the papers that's troubling him? I couldn't get my head around what it could be. Why was he so secretive all of a sudden?

I knocked on Louis door before entering his room. He didn't say a word. He just lay there. Starring into space. Starring like he was looking for an answer to something. I was half expecting him to start stroking his imaginary beard, but knew he wouldn't, he hasn't been himself since the break-up. "Hey Lou, how are you?" I asked walking in.

"Why does everyone keep checking on me?" he snapped back.

"We're just worried about you."

"You don't have to be. I'm fine."

"No. You're not. You're far from it. Take your mind off Eleanor, push her to the back of your mind. Make her disappear."

"No."

"Fine, don't. Make yourself more mislerable than you already are. Mope around all day like you've been doing for the past month. Just don't drink any more alcohol," I said walking towards the door. "By the way, do you know what's wrong with Harry?"

"No. Get out."

"I'm gonna get your mind off this Lou, you watch."

"Last time you done that you took me out clubbing and look what happened...I found that alcohol drowns my sorrows. It's yours and the rest of the boys fault that I found alcohol was the answer."

"Don't blame it on us, we took you out for one night. The rest of the drinking is all your doing."

"Whatever. Just get out Zayn."

"You've already driven Harry away with your moping around...it's only a matter of time before the rest of us stop trying to help. Harry's your bestfriend, he's tried to help so much and all you've done is throw it back in his face and now he's finally given up and walked out. This is the first time since I've known Harry that I've actually seen him angry, upset and the only time I've seen him give up on something."

"Good for you."

Why was he being such an idiot? No wonder Harry's gone for a walk. No wonder he was in a mood. Trying to help Louis was like trying to make a brick wall turn to water in a second. Impossible.  I agreed with Harry, Louis really did need to build a bridge and get over it. He'd annoyed me ad I'd only been in there ten minutes. I wonder if Liam can knock some sence into him.

"Liam, you home?" I asked as I walked into the flat.

"Yea, I'm in my room watching TV."

I walked into Liams room where he was lying sprawled across his bed watching a football match. "S'up?" he asked.

"I've just been to see Louis."

"How is he?" Liam said suddenly taking intrest and sitting up on the edge of his bed.

"He's being stubborn. Harry's given up on him, he's sick of him moping around."

"I see...I don't know what more we can do."

"You could try and talk some sense into him, if you see Harry tell him to come over here...I need to talk to him, he's keeping something from us."

"Nialler has arrived...and he has brought food," Niall yelled walking through the door with his arms overloaded with shopping bags.

"What the hell did you buy?" Liam asked taking some of the bags.

"I don't know."

"How much ws it?"

"I don't know. But it's food, I don't care how much it is. It's worth it."

"This will last us months."

"Er Liam...you're forgetting we live with Niall, this will all be gone by the end of the week," I said.

"Ah Zayn...you underestimate my power. This will all be gone by midnight tonight."

"I bet you £200 that you can't do it."

"Do-" Niall said as he went to shake my hand but was interrupted by Liam.

"Don't even think about it, last time there was a bet, there was an argument...tht's not what we need right now. Try and get in touch with Harry...I'm going to make Louis see sense and if he doesn't I'll hit him over the head with a frying pan," Liam said as he headed out the front door shutting it with a small bang.

A/N : It's short again, we know. What did you think? Good or bad? Comment, Vote...dance around like a chicken, do whatever :L And thanks to everyone who's reading, voting and commenting...means a lot and makes me smile :D x