Chapter 9 . Broken

Liam's P.O.V : 

Zayn, Niall and I sat in Louis and Harry's living room, we could hear them shouting at each other from upstairs, I wanted to go up and see what was going on but Zayn told me I should leave it. He ordered me to leave them alone. Everything fell silent and I heard footsteps running and a door slamming. What's happened?

"Zayn, you seem to know something that me and Niall don't. Spill," I said.

"I don't know anything, Liam. I have no idea what you're talking about. I know as much as you and Niall," Zayn said acting innocent, but he didn't once make eye contact with me.

"I'm not stupid Zayn. You seem nervous, you were chewing the inside of your cheek all the way through their argument. What is going on?"

"Nothing!"

"For gods sake! Tell us Zayn!" I ordered raising my voice. 

He flinched at my raised voice, I don't usually raise my voice at any of them but when they're keeping something from me it's the only way to find out off them. I'm just being daddy direction, I need to sort things out. 

"Fine, but if Harry finds out I've told you this then be prepared for my death," he said sitting up and explaining everything that's been happening.

Niall let out a chuckle.

"What's funny?" Zayn asked.

"It's like you're meant to be cupid..."

"How?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because Harry told you he loved Louis and then they kissed and Louis came to you right and he said he felt something. It's your duty to get them together."

"Louis doesn't love Harry in the same way. Louis straight. He just wants them both to be friends that's probably why they have had the argument because Harry confessed to Louis and it's all been awkward hense why Harry wasn't eating and said he felt sick, he was looking for an excuse to get away from Louis. And if I'm guessing correctly I say something went on when they both went to the toilet in Nando's."

"Ewww," Niall said.

"Not like that Niall...I think they might have shared a cheeky snog."

"And that's why they were acting so weird when they came back out," I butted in.

"Yes, exactly. I would say they had a shouting match because Harry's confronted Louis about why he was acting so weird in the restaurant and on the way home."

"Well that clears everything up. Now me and Niall know what's going on, we don't need to worry anymore," I said sitting back on the sofa.

"Maybe we should see if they're okay. You two should be the people that see if they're okay, y'know just a friend that they think doesn't know what's going on, it might help them and you never know they might tell you what's going on," Zayn said.

"Maybe you're right," I said getting up off the sofa. "Come on Niall."

Me and Niall walked upstairs, we decided he's go to see Harry and I'd go and see Louis as Louis would be the more difficult one out of the two. I knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for a reply. He was stood looking out of the window, his arms crossed over his chest.

Nialls P.O.V : 

I knocked and walked into Harry's room, I knew he wouldn't reply so I didn't bother waiting for one. He was sat on the edge of his bed, his elbows rested on his knees, his head in his hands. I could hear him sobbing.