Episode 1: Friends who are hollow.

- " Leave her! " Haydon said to Stacey " it's our war.. Eva! "

- " It sure as hell took you long enough! " She said turning around and facing him.

- " I have to admit, you covered your traces pretty well this time.. until you killed two of us, not to mention that you left a bunch of that hexing powder next to the body; I'd say your so called 'Vessel' is losing its powers by now, isn't it?! " he smiled, but Eva was far more stronger than he'd thought, she activated Stacey's powers and prepared to attack. At that same moment, Makayla looked to her right to see a small vase placed on a coffee table few meters away, she pointed her hand towards it and with a small hand wave, the vase telepathically flew and bashed into the head of the hostile Stacey.

The moment She fell down unconscious and seemingly, dead.. Jackson who was hexed by her, came to his senses, and quickly crawled far back from the bloody face of the unconscious Jesse!

- " F*cking bitch! " Makayla exhaled while wiping a small drop of blood on her lips.

- " We need to kill her, before she jumps into someone else! " Haydon stated.

- " No! " A voice came from the back " were not killing anyone! Not this time " Karen slowly stood on her feet

- " look at what she's done! This is our only chance, we need to kill her bef- "

- " Stacey's still inside there! " She screamed. " I'm not losing another one of my own! " she cried in despair.

Makayla stared at the poor woman, as she begged and begged, telling him that she cannot bare the thought of having to live with the guilt of killing one of her own, when she knew that they were still, somehow alive! She knew how broken and weak karen felt, so she interfered..

- " We're not killing her! "

- " Wh- What?! "

- " you heard me Haydon! We're not killing anybody.. "

- " What the hell happened here! " Nicki entered the chaotic living room.

She looked at the body of Stacey bleeding, and started panicking..

- " What the hell have you done?!! "

- " Don't- " Makayla mumbled " She's not dead.. just unconscious.. "

- " What did you do to her! "

- " long story.. Jackson; put her on the sofa! "

- " Where are you going?! " Haydon interrupted them.

- " I know a way we can stop her without killing Stacey.. "

- " a way?! "

- "... - a vaccine! "

- " She's not sick makayla! "

- " She's genetically enhanced.. I can change that. " she walked out.

After makayla leaving, Nicki rushed towards the injured Jesse and helped him up..

- " Take him to the infirmary.. at the end of the inner hallway, last door on the right." Haydon ordered.

He then, looked at the messed up Karen..

- " do you need any hel- "

- " Don't! " she yelled " just don't! .. now i know your true intentions towards us, and that makes makes me wonder " tears filled her eyes " Why the hell do you consider eve as the enemy, when you're no different than her!.. doesn't matter now! When makayla fixes Stacey up, we're leaving! "

- " Karen plea- " and without looking back, she walked out on him..

Meanwhile Makayla were standing Infront of the mansion, where the black car, through which she arrived to the mansion was parked. She was looking inside the trunk of the car, when suddenly she removed a small sized syringe on wich was written " cylixia ", with a smile of satisfaction written on her face.

She went back to the mansion and as she got Into the room, she saw the unbelievable..

- " What the- "

- " Breaking a small vase on my head won't do the trick Emmy!  " Eva was all healed up and stronger than before, she was holding both her hands up and at the end of them, was a glow of pink light that reflected the scenery of the veins inside her arms, she pointed her hands both Jackson who was again consumed by her magic and lost in her Hexes..

- " What did you do to them!! " Makayla's eyes were turning white from fury.

- " Haydon was getting in my way so I , uh how should I say this.. I got rid rid of him!" she smiled looking at the dead alike corpse of Haydon  " As for Jackson; we both know, he can never resist my charms so.."

Makayla's eyes suddenly turned hazel again, with nothing but terror filling the traits of her face.

Suddenly Jackson wolfed out and jumped trying to get to makayla when a zap of lightning flew him to the other side of the room.. Makayla looked to her right to see a figure of a strong, self confident, loyal friend, whose eyes were zapping with electricity and hands were surrounded by electrical waves..

- " Nicki! " she smiled softly, as her heart was quickly filled with relief.

- " You can thank me later.. "

But Eva was still in control of a strong Hexer, she pointed her hexing hands towards Nicki making her kneel from pain.. Nickki fell down in agony, trying to resist Stacey getting inside of her head..

- " let her go! " Karen stood on Makayla's left.

- " drop the act Eva,  you're surrounded! " Makayla alerted her.

- " you stupid dumb people " she sickly laughed " you think outnumbering me will help you stop me?! Think again bitches.. because I am a JUMPER, I'm EVERY WHERE! " But before leaving Stacey's body and jumping into another, Makayla took out the small syringe and in seconds threw it towards Stacey's body letting it quickly plunge inside her skin turning the once pink glow jn her eyes into a cold dark black!