Chapter 1

There you were, in your dads arms. Sleeping and gripping your tiny hands into a small fist. Your dad, Ushijima, held you in front of the team. They all gazed at the tiny body in Ushijima's arms. Everyone was quiet, until Semi spoke up.

"Who's this?" He asked and step forward.

"Her name is reader/n(just go with it), shes 2 years old, and shes my daughter." Ushijima deadpanned.

Semi up his arms out to hold you. Ushijima hesitantly handed you to him.
Semi cradled you and looked at Ushijima.

"Why did you bring her!?" Tendou asked a little to loud, which caused you to stir. Reon then smacked Tendou behind the head.

"Ow!" Tendou cried and rubbed the back of his head.

"I couldn't find a superior babysitter fir reader, so I had no choice but to bring her with us to the camp." Ushijima said as he patted your, who was still sleeping in Semi's arms, head to o wake you. Semi smacked his hand.

"Don't wake her!" He whispered yelled. But of course, you woke up. Your big dark olive eyes, which you inherited from your dad, opened wide as you woke up to a unfamiliar face. But before you started crying, your saw your dad.

"CAN I HOLD HER!?" Tendou yelled out in question, earning a glare from Semi.

Semi then handed you back to your dad. He then walked over to Tendou.

"Ill make sure you don't hurt her in any kind of way. And if you just so happen to do so, i'll punch you so hard, your won't be able to see." Semi snapped.

"OK OK! Jeez!" Tendou yelped and shakes his hands around. This cause you to giggle and make grabby hands towards Tendou. Ushijima notices this and walks up to Tendou and hands you to him.

"Ahahh" you giggled out as Tendou got over his shock of you being put in his safety.

"Guys! The bus is her-." Jin came threw the double doors the the gym and stopped when he saw you.

"Don't ask questions, but she's coming with us." Semi said and walked to where the bus was. Ushijima took you from Tendou and followed Semi.

"Hey! Why can't I hold her on the bus?!" Tendou pouted.

-time skip brought to you by Kageyama's milk-

You woke up when you felt the bus stop. You were laying on Semi's lap, and he was rubbing circles on your back. Once he noticed that you were awake, he smiled at you and waited for everyone else to get off. Once the team unloaded, Semi stood up and hopped off.

"Ahahha" you giggled. Your (h/c) hair falling in your face.

"Looks like Nekoma is already here!" Tendou shouted.

"So is Aoba Johsai." Reon said and pointed towards the blue and white bunch.

"Oi! Shirtatorizawa! Who's the runt?" The team turned to the Nekoma captain, Kuroo.

Kuroo walked up to Semi and looked at The others.

"This is reader/n! Ushijima's daughter." Semi introduced you. You looked at kuroo and made grabby hands to him.

"Can I?" Kuroo turned to Ushijima and gave off his signature smirk.

Ushijima just sighed and nodded.

Semi handed you to Kuroo, and almost instantly, you started to play with his front bed hair. He chuckled.

"KUROO!" Yaku yelled. Kuroo turned to the small libero, and smirked.

"Yessss~"he cooed and sat you on his side to hold you better.

"Who's kid is that?! First cats, NOW KIDS?!" Yaku yelled, holding a dark aura.

"What n-!" Kuroo was interrupted.

"She's mine." Yaku turned to Ushijima.

"Oh- my apologies! Kuroo you drop her and I swear-." Yaku began.

"Brooo take a chill pill! She's fine. And how do you know about the cat incident?!" Kuroo stated.

"Not important!" Yaku snapped.

"Heyy! Calm down, shorty!" Lev walked up to them. Yaku froze.

"Dude." Kuroo stepped back and handed you to Semi.

"Oh- ok?" Semi held you so you were facing over his shoulder.

Yaku suddenly high kicked lev in the stomach.

"OW!" Lev shouted and held his stomach.

While that was happening, you saw a figure walking towards you. He had a white and light blue sweat shirt and pants. His hair was black, short, and a little spiky. You let out a happy yelp and he came up next to you and Semi. This caught everyone's attention.

"NOW WE HAVE THREE TEAM MOMS IN ONE PLACE?! This is worse then Karens!" Tendou cried and fell to his knees, Kuroo following suit. The team moms rolled their eyes.

"Who's this?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Reader/n!" Semi responded.

-once everyone was there and in the camp gym.-

You were in your dads lap as him with the rest of the team sat around the couch.

"And we have a 2 year old here! So be careful!" Semi yelled once the couch's were done.

"Since today is a settle in day, we can play with reader/n!" Tendou yelled in excitement.

Next to you was your book bag, which had some small plushies,clothes for you, and your sippy cup. You reached for it. You whined on pulled on your dads shirt to get his attention. He looked down at you and saw your struggle. He grabbed your bad and unzipped it. He pulled out your sippy cup, which held apple juice, and gave it you. You started to lightly drink it, when you saw to males walked up to you.

"Hey, it's been awhile!" Daichi said. Sugawara smiled and waved at you.

"Indeed." Ushijima said and stood up with you on his side still sipping your juice. You had already met Daichi and Sugawara before, so you were quite close.

"Sugawara, Daichi! Do you mind watching her? I need to speak with my team." Ushijima asked.

"Of corse not!" Sugawara exclaimed, not giving a flying flip if Daichi cared or not.

Ushijima gave you, as well as your bag, to Sugawara. You giggled as he rubbed his nose on your tiny one. Daichi just chuckled.