xxviii- expecto patronum

JESSICA heard her mother screaming something, she heard her screaming for mercy, and a cruel laugh, and she heard a man — Voldemort, shouting, "Avada Kedavra", but the weird part was, right after the spell, Jessica heard nothing

JESSICA heard her mother screaming something, she heard her screaming for mercy, and a cruel laugh, and she heard a man — Voldemort, shouting, "Avada Kedavra", but the weird part was, right after the spell, Jessica heard nothing. She saw nothing. Nothing but silence and blackness. Her vision, slowly recovered.

Jessica don't know much about what just happened, but she did know this. Peter Pettigrew has officialy made a death wish, by the hands of a sixteen year old.

"Damn you, Peter Pettigrew. Damn you."

With that, Jessica dropped my wand, and launched herself on top of the fat man, tearing away Remus and Dad's hands from his sides and giving him a punch square on the jaw. She went all out, punching him everywhere spot she could manage. Remus finally pried her off of the trembling Peter.

She looked over to Sirius, expecting disappointment on his face, from my sudden temper imbalance, but she only saw a half amused smile.

"That's my girl." And then he added, "Now move over, I need to kill him for real now."

"No." Harry said, again.

"Harry th—"

"I know," he said, "But, we'll take him up to the castle. We'll hand him over to the dementors, and he can go to Azkaban . . . but don't kill him."

"Harry!" gasped Pettigrew, and he flung his arms around Harry's knees. "You — thank you -- it's more than I deserve —thank you —"

"I agree." Jessica murmured.

"Get off me," Harry spat, throwing Pettigrew's hands off him in disgust. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it because — I don't reckon my dad would've wanted them to become killers — just for you."

No one moved or made a sound except Pettigrew, whose breath was coming in wheezes as he clutched his chest. Dad and Remus were looking at each other. Then, with one movement, they lowered their wands.

You're the only people who has the right to decide," said Dad. "But think . . . think what he did . . ."

He can go to Azkaban," Harry repeated. "If anyone deserves that place, he does . . . "

  Pettigrew was still wheezing behind him.

Very well," said Remus. "Stand aside, Harry." When Harry hesitated. Remus said, "I'm going to tie him up. That's all, I swear."

  Harry stepped out of the way. Thin cords shot from Remus' wand this time, and next moment, Pettigrew was wriggling on the floor, bound and gagged.