xvii- the burrow

REMUS WAS WHISTLING as he entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, knowing that class wasn't going to start for two hours

   REMUS WAS WHISTLING as he entered the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, knowing that class wasn't going to start for two hours. He just wanted to come early get some papers into order. What he didn't know was that Jessica Black was hiding behing the door.

I know what questions you all have, why was Jessica hiding behind the door like a creep, instead of going up to Remus and telling him that she was going to the burrow tomorrow like a normal person? That is a very good question. Because Jessica is the daughter of two of the infamous Maraudeds, also the CEOs of overreacting and drama. That's the reason.

Remus nearly jumped out of skin as he spotted the girl hiding behind the door, "Jessica," he hissed, "what are you doing here, hiding like that? Class doesn't start for two hours."

"Oh, I just wanted to tell you something." Jessica said.

"What?" Remus asked.

"I'm going to the Burrow for Christmas." Jessica said.

Remus' body stiffened and he said sharply, "Why?"

"What do you mean? They are my friends, I want to spend a Christmas with them." Jessica said.

"But they're boys!" Remus cried.

"Remus! First of all, I'm becoming of age next month, and secondly, they are just my friends." Jessica said.

"Yeah right," Remus rolled his eyes, "just friends. That's what Rose said to Sirius, but look what happened," he pointed to Jessica.

"Shut up, Remus. I've been friends with them for too long, it's not going to happen." Jessica said.

"Rose and Sirius were friends for —"

"Shut up, Remus." Jessica rolled her eyes, "Come on, it's not like I'm going to sleep with them in their bed."

Remus' face paled, and Jessica threw a pen at him, "I said it's not like that! I'm going Remus, whether you like it or not!"

"Honestly, of course you are, Sirius is your real dad, and he'll probably say you can go." Remus said.

"Oh don't you dare try to emotionally black-mail me, Remus Lupin!"

Ginny and Jessica had to plan things out. They wanted to surprise the twins once they were inside the house, and that meant that they had to keep them away from her in the train too. So Jessica had to awkwardly sit with Ginny and her friends.