iii- hogwarts

EVERYONE GOT OFF THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS and made their way to the carriages, except the first years who headed off to the boats with Hagrid

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   EVERYONE GOT OFF THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS and made their way to the carriages, except the first years who headed off to the boats with Hagrid. Fred, George, Natlie, Aiden and Jessica got into the same carriage

"It's good to be home." Jessica sighed.

"Amazing."

   Upon the sight of Hogwarts after all these years. Tears dwelled up in Remus' eyes as he remembered the times he and his friends would be laughing and happily beaming at the castle.

   Young and Carefree.

    But it was all over now. They were gone, gone when they promised they would be there for him, always.

     They approached the Great Hall. Remus made his way next to the teachers and smiled at those who greeted themselves to him

"Finally, someone who looks like they know what they're doing!" Professor Sprout laughed as she talked to Remus. Remus laughed and smiled warmly in return. He glanced towards Jessica who gave him a thumbs up and grinned. Remus looked towards the rest of the teachers and then, his eyes found him.

  Severus Snape.

   Snape sneered at Remus and Remus turned his face away from him, not wanting to upset his mood over his ex- enemy right now.

"Hey, Jessica." Harry smiled, as Jessica came to sit next to him, along with the others.

"Hey Harry." Jessica grinned, "The summer been any better?"

"I blew up my Aunt, because she was shamming my parents." Harry said glumly.

"Oh, well you tell them to not give you any trouble next time. I'll be of age next year, and tell them that I'm practically dying to use some new spells that I've learnt on unsuspecting muggles."

"Are you serious?" Harry mused.

"Dead serious."

"How are you going to be of age next year anyway, you'll only be in sixth year." Harry asked her.

"My birthday falls a year earlier. I'm sixteen right now, though I should technically be fifteen." Jessica told him, "Oh look, Dumbledore's here, looks like he's going to make an announcement."

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts." Albus Dumbledore cheerfully called as he came into view, "Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast." He said

"But I'm really hungry." Natalie groaned.

"First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin who's kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, professor." Dumbledore signalled at Remus who politely stood up and give a little bow shyly.

    Jessica grinned as she clapped louder than anyone in the room. Harry glanced at how madly she was clapping for Remus and grinned.

"Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher" Dumbledore continued "has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs."

   A few Slytherins snickered at this and Jessica gave them a dark look.

"Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid."

     Hagrid smiled brightly and only when McGonagall poked him, to tell him to stand up, did he do that. When he stood up, he tripped over a lot of stuff at the table with his half giant body.

Jessica clapped loudly for him. He was a very sweet and kind person and Jessica often visited his hut and talked to him.

"Finally, on a more disquieting note" Dumbledore continued rather gravely "at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban"

     A shiver ran down Jessica's spine and she glanced at Remus who gave her a comforting smile.

"Until such a time as Sirius Black is captured." Jessica filinched, "The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way."

   Jessica felt Harry shudder next to her, and she couldn't blame him. She had heard that he had fainted int the train, the news had spread like wilsfire, she didn't want to talk to him about it, so she didn't say anything.

"Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you.bIt is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving." He continued "But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."

"Now off to bed, pip pip." he said, smiling.

"That was cheerful." Ron said, as they filed out of the Hall.

     Gryffindor students followed Percy Weasly, another of Fred and George's brother, who was also head boy to the Gryffindor common room.

"Fortuna Major." Percy told the password to the fat lady who opened the portrait.

     The students made their way up the stairs, boys and girls parting ways to the left side and the right side of the stairs as they made their ways to their dormitories.
Jessica and Natalie lied down on their beds immediately, smiling at all the memories they had in the dorm.