The Story and The Writer

CH.2

The Story and The Writer

They continued to walk trough the corridor. Just when they went out from the laboratory, a small figure girl with blond hair approached them.

"Hange" The girl said.

"Oh Christa. Hi." Hange said to the girl name 'christa'.

Christa looked at Erwin, she instantly gave him a small bow then continue to face Hange.

"Could you come for a sec? The biology group is having a debate about a certain matter. It'll be great if you could sort it out for us." Christa said in a polite tone.

Erwin observe the girl, she seemed to be an underclassmen judging from the way she talked to Hange. Hange seems like the type of person who would let her underclassmen to call her in a first name basis. From the way Christa treated Erwin by bowing a little before talking to Hange, concluded that Christa was a well-mannered student and judging how she instantly did that gave the idea that she might've taken manner classes, which something nobles do. Christa might've come from a noble family.

"Sure! Eh but.." Hange gave Erwin a concerned look.

Erwin raised up his shoulders.

"I'll be fine. Go on."

"Ok if you say so, we'll continue after the second break ok? C'mon ms. Lenz lead the way!" Hange pushed Christa to the opposite direction.

"Lenz.." Erwin repeated in a small intonation, making sure nobody hear that.

Erwin walked his way back to the classroom, he took out a piece of paper. He wrote the word he'd been repeating since he parted ways with Hange.

"Christa Lenz."

Erwin stared at the word, read it loudly over and over again in his head.

"Christa Lenz?" A short raven haired boy stood beside him reading out loud what he wrote on the paper.

The boy is around 160cm. He had short black straight hair that covers some parts of his eyes. He also had triangular shaped eyes and an undercut. His aura somewhat gave him the impression that you don't wanna mess with him in anyway.

"Oh yeah." Erwin folded the paper and put it in his pocket then face the short raven haired boy.

"Tell anyone and I'll tell Hange who made her slipped this morning." Erwin added with a smile.

"Oh please, tch. I'm sure even she knew that's my doing. The name's Levi."

"Oh but did she know why you did it?"

"Smart move. Heh. Did you really think I'm gonna say something like 'oh no it's not like I like her or something' guess what golden kid, I don't" Levi said in a sarcastic way.

Erwin chuckled.

"You're a funny guy. Anyway will you keep it a secret?" Erwin asked, resting his head on his left hand.

"I'm assuming you're interested at Christa?" He asked.

"Well I did write her name so I can ask Hange. She seems close to her." Erwin smiled.

"Honestly didn't expect this when I first saw you walked into this classroom. You don't seem like a person who'll easily fall for someone. Tch. Guess I was wrong."

Levi took Hange's seat and sat right infront of Erwin. He folded his arm on top of the back of the chair.

"Make sure you listen because I'm not repeating this."