Strong but Powerless (4)

CH. 13

Strong but Powerless (4)

"Tch." Levi's head went down. He stared at his two hands which were clenched tightly forming a fist.

"Dang it." He said slowly, his body began shaking.

Levi took one huge breath and sighed, stabilizing himself. It took him a while and finally he lifted his head to face the blondie.

"Tch. I'll tell Eren and Mikasa to support him more." He said.

A surprising answer on his end. Erwin's eyes were wide open as he heard the raven haired boy's decision after witnessing the footage.

"To support him more?!" Erwin stood, he stared in disbelief.

"Trust me Erwin, Armin would feel worse if the other two found out." Levi sighed.

".. Yes, but Levi? That's.. You know that's wrong."

"You haven't reported it to the teacher yourself, Erwin. You can't tell me what's wrong and right."

"But weren't you a part of the disciplinary committee last year? You had history with that team, you could've-."

"Tch. No I can't Erwin." Levi glared at him. He raised his voice a little bit, but not too loud that Hange could hear it downstairs.

"That boy is Alex Coleman, the first heir to the Coleman family. His father is the current headmaster." Erwin sat back down listening to Levi's explanation.

"-He.. did this before in the past and got away with it as well."

"Only an idiot dumb enough will try to bust him out, Erwin Smith." Levi sighed, he stared at the window beside him.

"Is he the reason you quitted the disciplinary committee?" Erwin asked.

"... Tch." Levi looked back to the blondie.

"Did you quit because you don't want to deal with him?"

Levi went silent. As much as he hated admitting it, he didn't want to deny that fact.

"That kid isn't worth a second of my time."

"Yeah sure now look what happened to someone a lot weaker than you, Levi."

"You don't understand Erwin. Do you think I go to S.Corp Highschool by paying for it? Look at the place I'm living at Erwin. This house isn't mine. It was lent to me because I got into that school through a scholarship. I thought you found out about that already." Levi complained.

"But what's so wrong with trying Levi? You have a reputation there in that committee-. "

"Tch. Alex would've found out, he has connections."

"You're a sharp and careful person Levi, you could avoid unwanted things like that." Levi went silent.

Erwin sighed, he stood up and walked towards the white wardrobe which he should've done a while ago. He opened the wardrobe door and took out one oversized shirt.

"Pardon my rudeness but I didn't expect that answer from you Levi." Erwin said as he started undressing himself.

Levi clicked his tongue.

"How about this, I'll prove it to you." Erwin started as he tidied himself.

"I'll prove that you could've prevented this." Erwin stared back at Levi's dark orbs right after changing his soaked shirt with one of Levi's oversized white t-shirts.

"Because the Levi I know would not go back easily and I'm sure you won't even if the one you're going against is someone with a big name."

"Tch. So you're going against him? That's suicide Erwin, it won't work."