Madness

"Don't forget about the test tomorrow. Class's over. "

Jihyo sighed heavily and watch as the other students walks out of the room. She bit her lips nervous that Dahyun was still nowhere. It's been two days. She look at her phone when she received a message from Momo. Momo will be with the police to look for Dahyun, she felt guilty. Momo had been right all these time but she just shrugged her off and didn't listen. 

She started to pack her things back to her bag and stand up when suddenly the door closed by someone. Jihyo turned around and didn't expect her to be here. Her hands trembled.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here anymore. "

Jihyo managed to say despite her body trembling in fear.

"Why do you hate me? "

She didn't expect that question from her, she expected her to be mad and beat her up but Tzuyu stayed on her spot while staring venomously at Jihyo. By the look, Jihyo can already feel her blood spitting out her eyes.

"I just. "

She cried while gripping tightly on her phone.

"I didn't do anything that harms you"

Jihyo knows it, she's aware of it but she can't admit that, she planted a hate towards Tzuyu and she doesn't want to changed it.

"Your dad made my dad suffer until he died. You don't have any about it, but even if you do you can't do anything because you're just the same as your dad. Murderous, a killer. "

Tzuyu nodded with a smile and everyone would probably find it crazy, as it was.

"I killed Dahyun"

Jihyo's eyes widened and she can't feel her knees anymore. Fright got most of her as she fell down on the floor, crying.

"How could you?! " Jihyo exasperatedly exclaimed but Tzuyu just smirked.

"Your dad loves my mom, he pursued her even he knows my mom and dad are together. Same goes with Dahyun, She loves Sana but Sana and I are together. I don't want anyone to love Sana as much as I do. "

Tzuyu walk closer to her as Jihyo keep on stepping back until her back hit the wall.

"And I don't want anyone, get into us. I will kill whoever try to separate us. "

"You're definitely insane, crazy, you're sick! "

Tzuyu nodded acknowledging herself.

"Yes and It's you who's next. "

Jihyo shook her head but wasn't able to speak a word, can't even fight back then suddenly everything went black.

***********

Mima draw herself from the comfort room while searching for her phone on her bag when suddenly someone pull her on the other way while zipping her mouth using a hanky with a blood stain on it. Her eyes widened upon realizing the unpleasant smell and her body shakes in fear.

"Why do you hate me? "

The same question and the voice gives shivers on her body, Mina recognized that voice and that's the voice she least wanted to hear right now.

"L-let...me go! "

"Answer me! "

Mina tried to push her away but she didn't manage to free herself from Tzuyu's tight grip. She's stronger than what she expected.

"It's you who killed Jihyo right?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! "

"I am sick! "

Tzuyu growled and push Mina on the wall. The latter hissed in pain and try to run away but Tzuyu catchher hair quickly.