I will never stop getting you

He positioned herself while darting her eyes on the target. Her chest was raising up and down due to anger she's feeling right now.

Why can't she have her? Why Sana's making it hard for her?

The reason why, was infront of her. She took an arrow and hold tightly on her bow. She smiled mischievously and freed the arrow.

"DEAD"

The arrow hit the head of her target. Although it's only a photo, she's happy to imagine it was real. That she killed her best enemy Im Nayeon. Her arms were shaking, she wants to do it. Kill her and make her suffer.

Her thoughts were cut off when the door on her room opened and the familiar figure walked inside. She face the latter uninterested and walk to her bed.

"Tzuya I heard what happened earlier. Unnie was sorry for not helping -"

"Get out! "

She exclaimed venomously and Jeongyeon could only sighed. She hates it when she can do nothing for her fragile sister.

She walk out of her sister's room with a heavy pain in her heart. She guessed she never been a good sister for her, Tzuyu did changed a lot. After their parents death, Jeongyeon was the one who run all their businesses. She rarely spend time with Tzuyu until one day, it's surprised her When she heard that Tzuyu beat a student almost choking to death.

It didn't stop there. She found out Tzuyu has another issues that whenever she's frustrated, mad and hurt, she can be a someone you will never wished to exist.

She blame herself for that. She put all her focus on their business and didn't care much about her sister until it was all too late to fix. She can't be fixed. Not even be cured.

🔸🔸🔸

Sana stopped from walking when felt strange. There's someone following her and she already have an idea of who it was. It's already 7 in the evening and she's afraid to move. With a heavy steps, she walk straight almost running when someone stopped her.

"Hey"

Sana closed her eyes to calm herself then she look up to see that gorgeous face smiling for her.

Tzuyu never smile for others, it's only for Sana.

"You looked scared. "

Sana gulped and immediately shook her head.

"N-no. I was just... Shocked. You suddenly show up. "

Tzuyu stared at her deeply. She's allowing herself to be drown away under Sana's beauty. She want to kiss her luscious lips but not until Sana confess her love for her.

"It's dangerous walking alone in the middle of the night, baby. Let me go with you. "

Sana loves to hear the way Tzuyu said 'baby' to her. She always loved to hear that from this gorgeous woman but she also knew she shouldn't. She can't let her heart surrender.

"I-I am fine Tzuyu. You should go home"

Tzuyu's eyes squinted.

"You're pushing me away again Sana. Why do you keep on doing that? I know you have feelings for me but why you keep on holding back? "

Tzuyu stated with her stoic face. Sana look away, her heart was slowly crashing down.

"I told you many times that I don't like you! I hate you Tzuyu so just leave me alone. "

"I know you don't mean it. I know you'll cry for me once I stop chasing you. But that's the least thing that I'll do. I will never stop to get you. You're the only one making me happy. "

Sana closed her eyes and breathe deeply. She's slowly melting in her words.

Why the world is so cruel? Why do people really have to hate Tzuyu? She's amazing and wonderful, she's gorgeous and perfect but... She can be dangerous.

"Why can't you stop?! I already have a boyfriend Tzuyu so please... Please -"

"I don't care if you have a boyfriend, husband or whatever. I know that it is me you love. So why you can't choose me? "

Why Tzuyu have to be so direct to her words. She hates it when Tzuyu speak truths.

"I can't choose you because... I... I don't like you. "

Sana looked down on the ground. She don't want to meet Tzuyu's eyes.

"You keep on breaking my heart Sana, you know that? "

"Just leave me alone. I don't need you in my life. "

Tzuyu watched as Sana walk her way away from her. She clenched her fist tightly, mad that Sana was so stubborn.