getting worst

"Tzuyu I'm so sorry~" Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and stare at her apologetically, she hate that she can't do much to protect her. Tzuyu held her hand and put it on her lap. "I promise they won't touch us again Sana. " The blonde venomously said while her eyes locked on Sana's lips, she love to see the light blood tinted on the side of her lips it excites her. She kissed her deeply not minding the bruises on Sana's lips. She can slightly taste the blood and her mind went crazy.

She wasn't aware that Sana's lacking for air to breathe she lay her down the couch and locked her fingers on hers. 

"Tzu—"

Her phone rang and shoulders drop reading her dad's name on the screen. Tzuyu saw it and she move it away and pull Sana back to the couch. She kissed her again this time more intense as she poured all her love to the kiss, showing her that her love is the only thing that matters to Sana. Nothing else.

Sana did the same thing but they stopped when her phone rang again.

***

Sana doesn't want to go home to stay with Tzuyu but her dad called her and force her to go back home. She don't know what is coming now while going back home but the way her dad desperately want her home frightens her. She opened the door and she was welcomed with her dad's furious face.

"Is this what your girlfriend taught you? To go home late? What were you doing with her all this time? You're not in school when I checked you. "

She furrowed het eyes as she look back at him. Her mom was just sitting worried on the couch.

"You checked on me? For what? "

His eyes squinted not please of what she responded to him.

"I asked you. " he sternly said and pull Sana's hand to sit her on the couch beside her mom.

"I am with Tzuyu and I spend my time with her and it's the most precious time of my life. "

"But why are you checking on me? Are you scared Tzuyu will do something to me? Beat me? " she asked and her dad was a little taken aback to what she encountered.

"Yes because I'm worried of you. Nayeon told me Tzuyu slapped you and I can see it on your face. She also sent me a video of Tzuyu beating Dahyun!"

Sana sighed exasperatedly and exhausted of what pathetic accusation Nayeon handed to her dad that he believed was real.

Nayeon really played well.

"Who do you trust? Me or Nayeon? "

"Nayeon ofcourse. She's worried of you and I know how stupid you can be sometimes. "

She didn't expect that. Her own Father not trusting her, her own father choose to believe someone she barely knew than his own real daughter. She laughed sarcastically and stand up from the couch.

"You barely knows her, how could you?! " she shouted to him and a hand landed on her left cheek. Her mom run to her and stop her dad from slapping her once more.

"I want you to stay away from Tzuyu. I did my own investigation about her and I don't need the dinner to know her better. She's problematic and sick and I don't want you involved with her anymore. "

Sana clenched her teeth and look up to her dad's eyes.

"If I'll stay away from Tzuyu she'll get worst, I'll be dead emotionally, Nayeon will take her away from me and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I love her, I promised to her that I will never leave her and not even you can stop me. "

Sana run to her room and pack her things. All she wants is to be with Tzuyu, she's like an air that she can't live without, Tzuyu made her feel she's the most precious thing in the world, Tzuyu made her feel appreciated and loved, Tzuyu gave her everything and Tzuyu owns her, she promised her.

When she's done packing, her dad showed up on her door.

"Tell me honestly. Did Tzuyu hurt you? "

He asked and Sana closed her eyes.

"No. Not even once. She love me and she promised to not hurt me. I am the only person she loved dad, she's not capable of hurting me. "

Her dad sighed deeply lying and approached her. He hugged her tightly and mumbles her apology.

"I'm sorry and fine, I will not intervene anymore but promise me, when you find out changes on her attitude, go back to me. "

'I will never leave her. ' but she nodded and move away from the door.

"Where are you going now? "

"I want to be with Tzuyu. "

"Are you really that inlove with her? "

"Yes. "

"Then go. I don't want to see the bad guy here. "

Sana smiled genuinely as her dad kissed her head. She bid goodbye to her mom and took a cab back to Tzuyu's house.

When she arrives, Tzuyu's sister welcomed her.

"Who are you? " Jeongyeon asked since they still have no proper meeting. Sana smiled at her and offered her hand.

"I am Sana. T-Tzu's girlfriend. " Jeongyeon smiled widely and ushered Sana to get inside. Sana looked around but she didn't see Tzuyu rushing towards her.

"Uhm where's Tzuyu? "

"I actually don't know, she's out at this time. "

She nodded her head but she's curious of what Tzuyu's doing at this moment. She's aware that Tzuyu hate crowded place and she's certain Tzuyu's alone right now but what is she doing at this late night.

"She'll be back in 11 or 12." Jeongyeon said and look at Sana's things.

"Did you—"

Sana look back at her suitcase and laugh awkwardly.

"I actually moved out from my dad's house. It's a long story but I have nowhere else to go and I... I actually want to he with Tzuyu. "

Jeongyeon nodded. She's happy for Tzuyu as she's finally letting someone in in her life.

"You must be so special. No one neither me she wants to be with, the helpers told me about you coming here almost everyday with Tzuyu and she never done that to anyone before. I am thankful Sana. I know you're the only one who can help her. "

Jeongyeon hugged Sana while thanking her.

"I love her and I will never leave her side. "