Can't stop

She doesn't hate Tzuyu, She hates Sana and that never stop bothering her thoughts. Now she get it why Nayeon wants to get her away from Tzuyu because she loves her. It's insane. It's driving her nuts.

"Sana unnie "

Sana turned to the caller and quickly wipe her tears, Dahyun sat beside her with a pack of ice wrapped around a towel.

"Dahyunnie ~ you don't need to do this. " Sana almost whispered, she's unable to talk well after her encounter with Nayeon. Shocked is an understatement, she was toyed, she let Nayeon took advantage of her weakness, worst, she slip away those times she should be with Tzuyu. She don't need fake friends and Tzuyu was right all she need was her not Nayeon nor any friends.

"I'm so sorry Sana-yah, I was with Nayeon all this time. I was... I love you Sana and I thought what Nayeon did can help me to have you. I was selfish, Momo Unnie is right. I'm really sorry. "

Sana was once again shock with Dahyun's sudden confession. She again felt betrayed, toyed, and stupid for letting them in her life. For letting them ruin her life.

She stepped away from Dahyun and get her things.

"You and Nayeon are insane. You made me suffer all these time. I hate you! "

Sana run away feeling devastated. It makes her feel week remembering those time she push Tzuyu away just because she always put her friendship with Nayeon in front. How she hate to see the hurt look on Tzuyu's face whenever she throw painful words, harsh words that she knew will only break down the latter. How she became stupid and dumb to choose the wrong people.

She keepon running away until someone stop her. When the scent touch her nose, her sobbing became uncontrollable. She hugged her tightly as if she's afraid of letting her go. She's afraid Nayeon will take her away from her.

"I came to your room but you're not there, you're running with tears who caused you to cry. Tell me. "

Tzuyu push her shoulders a little to see her face. The wound on the side of her lips was till fresh. Tzuyu licked her lips at the sight.

"T-Tzu... "

"I don't want you to lie. Tell me who did that. "

Sana pressed her lips against Tzuyu without minding some students passing on them.

"I love you"

Tzuyu's face didn't softened. She can sense something was wrong and she won't let it pass.

"Who. Did. This. "

She asked while caressing Sana's wound.

"It doesn't matt—"

"It does so tell me. "

Sana suddenly got scared of Tzuyu's stern look and tone. Her lips was pressed tightly as if she's willing to kill whoever done that to her. She unconsciously stepped back a little.

"SANA!! "

Sana's eyes widened as she heard Dahyun's voice. Tzuyu turned to Dahyun with cold as ice look.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop my feelings for you. Please —"

"D-Dahyun... "

Dahyun didn't noticed Tzuyu standing  infront of Sana. Tzuyu gritted her teeth and look at Sana deadly.

"Sana unnie please—"

This time Tzuyu cut her off by pushing her beside the wall. Sana gasped in shocked.

"T-Tzuyaaa... "

Tzuyu grab Dahyun's hair and pull her up harshly, Dahyun cry in pain as she tried to free herself from Tzuyu's tight grip.