You took my breath away

A small smile lingered on her lips inhaling the scent of the flowers she bought along the way to their University. She sat down at the farthest corner table inside the cafeteria while waiting for her only girl Minatozaki Sana.

Some students look at Tzuyu in an adoring way because of her godly face while almost of the students saw her as a crazy psychotic freak that is obsessed to the University's one and only Queen, Sana.

It's not her popularity that cause her to fall in love with this girl, it's her obsession to see and be with this beautiful woman who took her breath away the first time she saw her walking on the hallway alone.

She knows a lot about her.

She knows that when Sana entered the University no one likes to be her friend. She's quiet and shy to socialize with others not until she met these group of friends.

Group of friends that she has been hating right when she made her first move of stepping on the ground in this University. She prefer to be alone; main reason was that she hates noises, she don't like anyone to barge on her personal space, and she don't like people.

She only wants Sana and Sana alone.

And the reasons why students fear to get close to her was;  when she got frustrated or disturbed or even touched, she freak out and beat the first person she had laid eyes on.

It was dangerous, no one can stop her.

The feeling of eagerness to get that someone was getting all over her. She wants nothing but her, she's determined to get her but Ofcourse not by force. She will make her love her despite of whatever people throw into her.

Her obsession; was HER.

A wide smile crept on her lips when the woman she's been waiting for finally arrived.

She's laughing gracefully, her hair was loosen up and she dressed beautifully like always. It makes her want her more.

She stand up wearing her cold and stoic face, she let her long black hair tucked over her ears and walk towards Sana and her friends.

Students can't take their eyes off of her. She maybe feared a lot but her astonishing gorgeous body and face will always be admired by so many.

Sana glance at her, she knew Tzuyu was there since begin with. She nervously sigh and look away. She always find her attractive but what her friends and other people said about Tzuyu affects her. She actually don't want to be mean towards her, she just don't want to be called like Tzuyu once they find out about her feelings for her.

She needs friends more than to be with her.

"Hey Sana your psycho lover is coming " Nayeon said while laughing disgustingly. Sana look at her then back to Tzuyu. She was smiling, and she knows it was only for her. She bit her lips and look away again.

"So she's ChouYu? "

Mina asked while staring deeply on Tzuyu. She snickered.

"What people say was actually true. Judging at the way she smile crazily for you, only for you Sana, it's already creeping me out"

Sana didn't know why they hate Tzuyu that much. What Tzuyu told her is actually true. She's only afraid to be avoided by her friends once she let her feeling for Tzuyu work. They're not the type of friends that will stay with you with your ups and downs but she's also aware that this friendship is temporary anyways. Once they graduate, there's this 'Who you' like the first time they met again.

"You better shoo her away or I'll be loosing all the remaining appetite I still have"

Nayeon stepped away while Jihyo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung just laughed.

"You're so mean Nayeon "

Sana got startled when Tzuyu suddenly show up infront of her.

"Hey~ this for you"

Sana watch as Tzuyu pull out a bouquet of flowers. Her eyes widened and the she had the urge to take it and thank her but her emotions battled to do it or ignore and just push her away like what she always do.

"The florist told me that this flower is only for the person who always took your breath away and I think of you. There's no other woman who did it to me, it's only you. So this is for you Sana. "

A small smile about to show on her lips but when she heard Nayeon frowned, her face turned to irritated one. She shove it away and squinted her eyes on her.

"I don't like that, I don't like you so leave me alone. "

Tzuyu's smile instantly drop. Her jaw tightened as her veins popping out of her skin. It made Sana nervous and guilty but she just want to end this torture so she push Tzuyu away harshly.

"GO. AWAY! "

She exclaimed that cause a lot of attention.

Sana's friends started to laugh while Tzuyu slowly standing up. She watch as Sana's friends laughed their lungs out. She turned to Sana with her deadly stares.

"I know you didn't mean it. "

She said while staring at Sana's eyes. She can feel it, she knew it that Sana didn't want it to happen.

She glared at Sana's friends.

"You'll regret that you have been born. "

She walk away fumming in anger. She wants to destroy everything that her eyes sees, she want to grab a neck and clutch it until it bleeds and watch as blood dripping heavily. She wants it badly.