Missing her

Days had passed and she's been missing. Students started to wonder why they never seen her in the farthest corner table inside the cafeteria, she's nowhere in class, probably nowhere inside the University.

Sana and her friends entered the cafeteria and her eyes immediately search for that one person. Her heart slowly crumpling in pain, it's getting heavier day by day. She wants to see her but it is Tzuyu who's nowhere to be, she did not receive any messages from Tzuyu anymore, she did not received any morning greeting from her and most of all her smiles that is only for her. Nayeon watch the way Sana bit her lips with that devastated look, she knows Sana have feeling for Tzuyu but she don't want them to be.

They sat down on their usual table and Sana quickly volunteer to order. While waiting for her turn she heard students behind her talking about Tzuyu and it is enough to make her heart beat faster.

"Miss Kim said she'll drop Tzuyu once she will not show up tomorrow. "

"Really? But she's the ace of this school. She can easily pass whatever is need to pass in her subject. "

"True but I'm actually worried where was Tzuyu. My day can't be complete without her. "

"Girl, you're insane. Why would you like such problematic person? "

"Don't talk like that. Everyone hates her personality but I don't. She just need someone to understand her, love her and make her happy, she don't need another pathetic and judgemental person like you. "

Sana's chest rapidly went up and down, she wants to cry but she held up her tears and walk back to their table. She gathered all her things and walk out of the cafeteria leaving her confused friends.

She run away until she stop in the back garden. There, she let out all the tears for her.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Tzuyu walks out of her room with the deadly look on her face. The house maids look at her in horror as they immediately look away and continue what they're doing. Jeongyeon seen Tzuyu from the pool so she quickly run towards her.

"Tzuya where are you going? "

Jeongyeon asked to only received a look from Tzuyu. She started to walk out of the house but Jeongyeon stopped her.

"Tzu atleast tell me where you're going. "

"Move. "

Jeongyeon hates it when she always got defeated. It's ironic to hear she's afraid of her own sister. Tzuyu finally left the house, she pull the car on the side and accidentally hit her wrist on the door, her watch cracked as it drop on the ground leaving a small cut on her wrist.

Her own blood slowly dripping out of her skin. Her eyes sparkled as her body quickly react excitement to see it.

Blood

She sip her blood until it stop bleeding. She lick her lips like a blood maniac and smirk.

She walk her way inside an abandoned house and kick the person on the ground.

"It's been a while uncle. "

The latter's eyes widened as his body trembles in fear. He knew what will happen next.

Another torture.