The Start of Chaos

Sana keep on looking away at every eyes that were judging her and the person she love beside her. It was all so sudden that Tzuyu and her become a couple, it surprised them but not her. She's been in love with the blonde longer than they thought. They have no idea, they knew nothing but only to judge her.

Tzuyu didn't mind the students at all. She's making sure she's in touch with Sana and that no one should touch her girlfriend, nor her friends that now is over. They stop infront of Sana's classroom and turn to face eachother.

"See you later in lunch? "

Sana asked still holding on Tzuyu's hands. The latter nodded and kiss her temple. Everyone who seen it, had their eyes widened both surprised and disgusted. Sana closed her eyes and feel Tzuyu's soft lips on her temple.

"I love you Tzuyaaa "

"You're mine, Sana"

Sana nodded her head while smiling heartily.

"Yes I'm yours. Now go. " Sana pull her hand away but she didn't move. Instead, Tzuyu stared at her more deeper.

"Ya... You'll be late. "

"No. You go inside I'll watch you. "

Sana giggled and pinched the tip of Tzuyu's nose.

"Alright. I love you so much, see you later. "

Sana stole a peck on Tzuyu's lips and run inside the room. She put down her books on her table and glance at the door, Tzuyu's back was retreating away and she smiled widely.

She still have 20 minutes before the teacher will come and she wished she spend more time with Tzuyu since she's already missing her. Isn't it ironic, they just part ways for 2 minutes and she's now missing the blonde?

"She's making me crazy. "

Sana shrugged her shoulders and suddenly got startled when her friends walk towards her and shivered when Nayeon rush to her with a firing look.

"Tell me did she forced you? Threatened you? Sana we could report her to the police!" Nayeon exclaimed and I look around to notice all eyes were on us especially to me.

I closed my book and look up to Nayeon.

"No. She didn't do anything to me. "

I replied that Nayeon respond with a scoffed. I bit my lips.

"Don't lie to us Sana. Are you crazy? Well, you are if you accepted that weird crazy pathetic fuck up psyco—"

"NAYEON STOP IT! SHE'S NOT LIKE THAT! "

Sana shouted adding more tension inside the room, especially in between her and Nayeon. Sana glared at her.

"WHAT, NOW YOU'RE DEFENDING HER?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU SANA?! "

Sana crumpled her fist tightly suppressing the anger she felt right now.

"Sana are you insanely ill? "

Sana turned to Jihyo with 'I can't believe you' look. She heave deeply and took her books and bag.

"WHY DO YOU REALLY HATE HER SO MUCH?! SHE'S DOING NOTHING AT ALL AND IF YOU'RE THINKING I AM INSANE CRAZY WEIRD OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT JUST BECAUSE I LOVE TZUYU THEN I DONT CARE. CALL ME WHATEVER PLEASES YOU..."

"The friendship I had with all of you was just fuck up just like you, Nayeon. Now, I don't want you all near me. "

Everyone was shocked. Nayeon glared at Sana's fading back and slam her fist in Sana's table.

"YOU ALL STOP LOOKING AT US FCKING PEOPLE! "

Nayeon shouted and walk out of the room. Momo sighed and didn't moved along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung while Mina and Jihyo followed Nayeon.

"I knew it she's inlove with Tzuyu ever since. I'm glad she accepted her now. "

Momo mumbled and Chaeyoung agreed. Dahyun suddenly burst out in tears.

"It hurts that I didn't had the chance to have Sana but... knowing we didn't become the bestfriends for her are much worst. We can see it yet we ignored. Now she's over with us. "

Dahyun said and Momo immediately hugged her.

*

"Tzu, why did you brought me here? "

Sana asked as she scanned Tzuyu's elegant and spacious room. Tzuyu hugged her from her back and she smiled returning the hug but much tighter.

"I want to be alone with you. " The blonde replied and kiss the crook of Sana's neck. Sana smiled but slowly getting nervous. She turned to Tzuyu and found her eyes staring at her plump lips. Sana bit her lips and wrapped her arms on Tzuyu's neck.

"I want to be alone with you too. When I'm with you, I feel safe, loved, happy and away from ... people that will only hurt us. Tzuyu... I love you so much... You promised to not hurt me right? You'll always love me and make me happy? Tzuyu tell me again please I want to hear it. "

Tzuyu tuck a strand of her hair behind her ears and kiss her temple.

"You're the only one that keeping me alive, Sana. I will never hurt you, I will love you until you get tired of me, I will never leave you, I will protect you and make you happy, I'll make you the happiest, I love you so much and you mean everything to me. "

Sana cried as she pressed her lips against Tzuyu's lips.

"Tzuyu... I want you to do something for me. "

Sana gulped, took all her courage as she took Tzuyu's hands and press it on her soft fatty mounds.

"Take me to you... Please" she begged while staring at Tzuyu's lustful eyes.

Tzuyu smirked, gently push Sana on the bed, undress her and devour Sana wholeheartedly.