19 : My place and the Truth

So after we all had this mushy-mushy reunion, I told them the hard part. I didn't know how they will take it, but I can't just let them in the dark now, should I? 

"Guys, guys." I yelled getting their attention. "So, um I talked to y'all's parents, and each one of them gave us the same answer."

"They're going to take us back?" said Adrian with a goofy smile.

I smiled, and they cheered even Xero. "No, they are not." I said making them all freeze. "Y'all are all homeless."

"I'm totally just kidding, I convinced my parents to let y'all guys stay with me at my place. But only like.. for a month... But don't worry, I got everything figured out." I said with a knowing smile. "So grab your things and lets go to my place!"

 They all reluctantly agreed and grabbed what small things they owned and followed me.

 Going to my house was a ten minute walk. I know, who would want their house close to a Juvenile Institute? And I didn't even knew, psh parents.

As we walked up to my house, I noticed the boys stopped walking. I turned back, "What, what's wrong?".

They all pointed at my house, or should I say mansion? 

"Ohhhh yeah, I forgot to mention that my parents are famous and wealthy business owners. They are very powerful so don't get on their bad side. Just talk when spoken to, when you're with them. I can't believe y'all are going to meet Lea!" I said excited.

They all smiled at my excitement, and I opened the gate to our new home.

As we made it to the door, I looked at the side and put in the code to open the door. 

Rose was there holding Lea. Again, seeing her pissed me off, especially her holding Lea. I called out to Lea and she instantly wanted to be hold by me. I saw the look on Rose's face by the corner of my eyes and saw her frown.

"Guys, I would like y'all to meet the most important person in the world to me." I said as I walked to my guys. "Lea meet Chaos, he's very funny and loves to cuddle." I said pointing at Chaos who looked like he was about to cry. 

"Daughter! We have finally met!!! Call me daddy!" he said with his arms outstretched as if he wanted me to hand Lea to him.

"Ignore him Lea, he's like that most of the time." I said completely ignoring him and walked to Adrian."Lea, this is Adrian, he's really cool and fun to hang out with." Adrian stepped up to Lea, and smiled.

"You're so adorable! You look just like your mommy!", he exclaimed. Lea giggled and slapped him lightly on his face which cause us all to laugh.

"That's not fair! She didn't give me any reaction!", Chaos said.

"Anyways," I said as I made my way to Xero, "this is Xero. He's quiet most of the time, but we can rely on him. And everyone makes fun of him, so you can too okay?" 

Xero gave me a look and poked Lea's cheek. "You're very pretty, you know that right?"

She blushed red and gurgled. She outstretched her hands wanting Xero to hold her. I looked at Xero, and his face was pale. "Do you want to hold her Xero?" I said. "She wants you to.."

He nodded slowly and I carefully put Lea in his arms.

"Awe, doesn't this look nice." Chaos teased, while poking Lea. 

"Chaos, you don't and will never know how it feels to make a baby, so shut up." Xero replied, blushing.

Chaos had a red face and pouted, which caused Lea to giggle. "I finally made her react! Yay! Come to daddy Lea!"