13 : What and How?

Okay, so Im in Juvie, not Juvey. What does that even mean? Anyways, why am I in here rather than in Juvey? I asked myself.

I was back in my cell with my cell mates, when I answered my own question.

Juvie. It stands for Juvenile Institute Estate. For rich delinquents that doesn't make it on the news. The parents of the delinquents pay the judge to keep their kid's in Juvie, so it wouldnt affect their work. The bail was also cheap, so I wonder why am I still in here?

Xero, Chaos, and Adrian were just looking at me from the floor. I was in the top bunk looking at the wall, where the bed was set up. I was in my thinking pose, with a hand under my chin, with my eyes narrowed. I kept moving back and forth not standing being confused.

"What's wrong Avery? You've been quiet since you got back." said Chaos.

"Yeah, what happened?" asked Adrian.

Do they know anything about Juvie? Is it a secret? Hell, they didn't tell me it was a secret, these are my guys, my family now. They have a right to know."Nothing. Hey do you know why were in J-u-v-i-e and not in J-u-v-e-y?"

"Uh, is there a difference?" replied Xero looking utterly confused.

"Juvie, with the 'e' and 'i' are for rich people's kids go to, so the parents won't get any problems from work." I explained."And Juvey with the 'e' and 'y' is a prison for juvenile delinquents. So I still don't know why they have two..".

"...Huh?" stated Chaos with a cute confused look.

I sighed. "Nevermind, y'all are just dumbasses like me." I muttered while running my fingers through my hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" exclaimed Adrian.

I looked over my shoulder, and saw all of them glaring at me. I turned back to stare at the wall. "Y'all weren't supposed to hear that.. Anyways, I need to talk to my parents. Maybe they can get me out and I'll be able to reunite with Lea."

"No!" I heard them yell.

This caused me to jump, which caused me to fell of the top bunk. I landed on the floor and heard a light groan. I am so killing the boys for making myself hurt- Wait, I don't feel pain at all. Huh, lucky shot.

"Why did you have to land on me?" yelled a very annoyed Xero.

"Okay, first of all, don't yell! It hurts my damn ears!" I snapped and picked myself up."Sencond of all, it wasn't me who fell, so blame fate!"

Now he gave me a confused look. Heh, that's what I thought bitch.

"Don't call me a bitch, it makes me sound like I'm a girl." Xero said while standing up. Oops, did I say that outloud? Oh well.

"I can do what I want." I shrugged.

"Ugh, stop bickering, y'all sound like a married couple." muttered Adrian who was behind the toilet and started to unzip his-

"God! Adrian at least warn me or something!" I said turning around quickly while heat crept onto my cheeks.

"Uh, sweetie. You have to get used to it. I'm getting tired of asking permission, and its just a force of habit. An old one at that! Haha old habits die hard."

"Your disgusting, Chaos hold me!" I said with my outstretched arms groping the air in search of Chaos. I had my eyes closed and didn't know where he was.

"Coming!~" he said in a happy voice.

When I least expected it, he tackled me intp a bear hug, and couldn't let me breath.