9: Lea

After I was done eating and telling Aaric to come to my side when we go outside, Bitchy-Face came for us. He put the hand cuffs on us, and took us back. But not before flirting with Chaos. Maybe I should cut him some slack, I can't stand watching him so scared now. I don't want to feel guilty.

"Hey Bitchy-Face, you better leave Chaos alone, he ain't yours, he's mine, so shut up and leave him alone." I told him as he took off my handcuffs off last.

"W-What are you talking about?!" he yelled in my face, with a red face.

"What I was talking about was that Chaos is mine. Leave him the hell alone, if you know what's good for you." I threatened him. "Unless you want me to kill you right here." I got the attention of all the guys.

"I ain't scared of you!" he said and and did the thing that gets killed by me, he slapped me. I heard the guys gasp, and saying things like "He's dead now."

I could feel the corner of my mouth twitch. My evil smile trying to come to the surface. But I can't kill him. I have to be good to get out of the D.D.D. with my boys. 

I turned to look at him, he was smirking. 

How dare he smirks at me!

My evil smile covered my face. I can see the panic in the boy's eyes. It only made my smile stretch even further. I was going to grab for his throat when he got a call. I snapped out of my killing mood that was arousing.

Damn, that call saved his life.

"Listen bitch, you have a visitor. I don't know why the hell you would get any, since your so fucking messed up in the head." he said shaking his head.

Visitor?

I started to walk but Xero grabbed my hand. I looked at his hand then at his face. He looked sad. I gave him a confused look. Then Bitchy-Face dragged me out.

I could feel my heart beating fast and sweat on my hands. Who is it? Is it Rose? If she did, did she bring Lea?  I could hear my heart through my ears.

We finally made it, I could see the visiting station.

Once I saw who it was, disappointment was obviously shown on my face.

It was my parents who were behind the see through window. They had their serious faces on like always. "What are you doing here? I thought you would be busy and have no time to visit me." I said through the phone, as I sat in the chair. 

 "We came here to tell you about something you care about deeply."My dad said.

"..Lea..?" I said as my eyes started to blur with tears as I thought about Lea who is only 5 months old. How I couldn't hold her in my arms.

"Yes." My mom answered for him.

"How is she? Is she okay? Is she doing good?" 

"She's okay, she's doing good, and she's in perfect health." my mom said giving me a small smile.

"Thank god!" I said.

"Here, theses are some recent pictures of her". she said handing me pictures through the hole in the window.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I said as more tears blurred my vision.

The picture has Lea. With her short white hair and red eyes and her big genuine smile. She looked just like me. She was wearing a black shirt that said "Mom's Favorite", and white shorts. She was definitely my favorite person.

I could feel tears trickling down my face, as I am now thinking that I am not there with her. Only because I got caught.