12 : What Juvie Stands For

"Avery Scarlett!", said a rough voice.

What now?

"Come forth!", the same voice said but in a more impatient voice.

I got out of my bed, well our bed since my cell mates take turns sleeping with me. I gently climbed down, and saw Xero, Chaos, and Adrian sprawled on the floor. I scowled. This place is filthy! How could they just casually lay down?

'Xero noticed my scowl."What's up your butt?"

This earned him weird glances from Chaos, Adrian, and me.

"Sorry to say this to your face, since nobody else told you, but nobody says that these days." Chaos told him straight up.

"And I care why?"

And that's when they started to bicker. They totally amuse me. Wait, I'm forgetting something... Oh well, it'll probably come to me again.

I sat down next to Adrian who was staring at the wall.

"So when will the interesting part come? All I see is gray." I poked him in the ribs with my elbow.

"Your so violent." he muttered.

"What? Is it my hair? Jus because its white? Or is it my bloody red eyes? Huh? Is it my looks or attitude? Tell Me!!!" I said pretending to be dramatic. Well it worked. But not the way I was expecting.

Chaos came towards me and looked at me straight in the eyes, and put his hand on my shoulder, which caused me to look at him strangely.

"Avery.. Are you PSM-ing?"

I could feel the blood rise to my cheeks.

"Was I that obvious?" I asked timidly.

He nodded, while the others gave me crazed looks.

"Wait, wait wait." Started Adrian." How could tell? And were are you getting your.. umm" he said with a red face.

"Pads or Tampons", Xero finished for him.

We all turned to look at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"Yeah.. you do" I said. "Ugliness everywhere."

This made his face red since he was trying to spot anything on his face.

I'm clearly forgetting something...

"And I got some. They gave it to me. Which was really awkward and I hid them under the mattress? " I replied with a red face.

An awkward moment of silence.

"U-Um Avery, wasn't someone calling you, like to go outside." Chaos stated.

Then it came back to me. "Oh shit!"

I went to the cell's entrance and stopped.

"I can't leave without the key, so I'm locked in. How do they expect me to leave? Ugh, stupid people."

"Right.."

"True."

"I love you."

We all looked at Chaos.

"Just saying what I was thinking." he shrugged.

"Okay.."

~.~

"WHAT DID I SAY!? AVERY COME FORTH!!" the voice returned.

"HOW CAN I LEAVE IF IM LOCKED IN? GOSH, YOU'RE SO STUPID." I replied.

"Oh, right."

I saw a man wearing a uniform unlocking the cell. He came in and immediately made me turned and handcuffed me. Okay, violating my personal space. Control, I need to control myself. For Lea. I still managed to control my Evil Smile.

He roughly led me to an office. It was a really long walk. But I kept on. Wondering who am I going to imtimidate next.

We reached a door and he told me to sit on the chair. I did.

"So Avery, do you know why your here?" he said as he sat down across from me.

"Because I'm not old enough to go to Jail..?" I replied.

"No I meant in Juvie, not Juvey."

I gave him a confused look. "Isn't the same?"

"No Juvie, like J-u-v-i-e not J-u-v-e-y."

"Soo I'm not in Juvey?"

"No."

"Then where am I?" I asked.

"Your in Juvie. Juvenile Institute Estate."

Whatttt???

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Okay! yay, I updated but its short, and kinda a filler and a bit rushed I think..yeah. Well all I hope is that it entertained y'all. If it didn't .. its not my fault. Okay it is but still. Hope y'all continue reading! Sorry for lots of mistakes and bad grammar, I try my best!

...

Yeah xD

LIKE

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

BE FREE!!~~!

-Keep Reading

I love you. Rainbows do too! And cupcakes.. Yumm!

~Lili :DDDD