11: Mother?

-Continued Flashback-

I walked unnoticed to the mansion.

I can still feel the anxiety from what I was going to do. I saw up the security camera and took out my sling shot. I aimed it at the moving camera and broke it. I now gracefully walked inside, breaking the lock. I looked around and broke every camera I spotted.

I looked at the doors labels until I found.. nothing.

I sighed in frustration.

I went to the top floor still breaking cameras. I was getting scared. What if he wasn't here? What of my efforts were wasted?

I shook my head. He has to be here.

Smith..

Jones...

Brown..

Berens..

Ramirez..

I frozed and took many steps back and went to the door with Berens. I took out the list and confirmed it if it was the right name.

Yes, Joe Berens.

I quickly opened the door and got in.The lights were off and the only light source was from the fire place that was still burning. 

I broke many cameras that moved towards me when I entered. I saw a figure on a chair behind a huge ass desk wondering how he didn't woke up from all the cameras being broken. I got quiet to listen and heard light snoring.

I got my white gloves out and carefully tried not to touch where my fingertips belonged. After that, I pulled out my knife. The knife that haunted my dreams that it was now my signature tool.

Should I do this quickly?

No, it would make me leave evidence if I rushed.

If I do it slowly..

No it won't work either.

I would waste time and get caught if anybody was coming. I guess I should just start and stop argueing with myself.

I walked towards Joe. I could feel sweat start to form as I got closer to him.

I stopped once I was infront of him, feeling the sweat go down my cheek. For some strange reason I couldn't do it without looking at him. Its not...the same.

So I quietly got the newspaper that was covering his face.

I almost screamed when I saw his eyes. They were opened. But then I relaxed when I noticed no moveness. He is just one of those weirdos that sleeps with their eyes opened. I wish I could do that. Lucky bastard..

I sighed, and put on my poker face.

Another sin I am commiting.. Hope god punishes me not Lea, or Rose.

This is my third murder and I should hurry the hell up before I get caught. In a mansion like this there should be many maids and butlers. Im surprised I havent got caught..yet.

I closed and gripped my knife tighter.

I quickly stabbed the man's chest where his heart is supposed to be. He coughed blood and opened his eyes in alert. His eyes immediately fluttered close, as more blood trickled down his mouth. I quickly pulled out the knife and looked at the knife with blood on it.