3: The D. D. D.

I got the bat and clenched on it. An evil smile was crossing on my face. The smile that always comes on, when I'm in the mood to kill. That's when they started to charge at me. And there was a lot. A LOT. I hate it when they are intimidating to me. Another reason to let out my anger on them.

They were all around me, now.

Some were touching me, but when they did I hit their heads with the bat. I could hear the crack, it was so loud, I knew others could too.

Some went out cold, while others continued to fight, or tried to anyways. One hit their bat straight at me, while I dodged it, and they hit his comrade. I started chuckling, for seeing that, and went on a rampage.

I started hitting everyone with the bat. In their stomachs, heads, anywhere where it was open. I could see blood in the corner of my eyes, and a grin started to spread on my face.

I mean, they got me too, they tried to knock me out, or something and hit me right on the side of my head, when I was not looking.

It started to ooze blood. I could feel it trickling down my face, it only made my rage burn more. And my eyes were practically shining with anger. It didn't hurt of course, since I'm immune to physical pain.

I was only angry because I would probably have to take a shower to get the blood off my face. And there were only showers that boys used, which I would have to use now, and probably not alone.

It was only 10 to 1, now.

Your probably wondering where the hell are my cell mates. And to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit. They probably went to pee or something. But was I wrong.

It was only 1-to-1.

Me and the boy who seemed to be the 'leader.' I was on top of him, with my fist pounding on his face repeatedly, while he tried to block my punches off with my bat next to him.

Blood started to come out of his face. I was still in my killing mood when three pairs of hands grabbed me and pulled me off of him.

"WHAT THE HELL? LET GO OF ME!" I struggled and got out of their grip and went back to beating the shit out of the guy. He was now unconscious and they were still trying to get me to stop. Ah, they were so naive.

I started to beat them up. Thinking it was other guys, but once I saw they were my cell amtes, I stopped insatntly. My killing mood died down instantly.

"What's up guys?" I asked them while clasping my hands, putting them behind my back and balancing on my tip-toes.

They looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked them.

Then the guards all came.And, a lot of them. Some doctors, came too. Wow, did I do a lot of damage? I questioned my self. Oh well, they deserved it.

The guards looked around and went to the knocked out boys.

"WHO DID THIS TO Y"ALL?!?!" asked the leader of the police enforcement.

The leader was fat, ugly, and plain lame. He had a beard and mustache that curled at the end. When he spoke, he had a country accent.

He had brown eyes and a dimple on his chin.  At the moment he had a donut, really, a donut? And they call me crazy. 

I'm going to call him dick-face. Why, you may ask? The nickname is self-explanatory. Simple as that.

Some boys that still had a bit consious in them lifted their shaking hands and pointed a finger at me.

I tried my best innocent look. "What are y'all talking about? I did no such thing.. How could one girl beat up..." I stopped and counted the bodies that were laid on the floor.