1 : Cell Mates

The guards took me out to a car outside the courtyard. There was reporters and news channels there recording me in my orange jumpsuit. The flashes of cameras blurred my vision, as I walked. I had to be led by the guards and they put me inside I guess the police car.

I sat next to the window. Trying to ignore the stares and flashes of the cameras.

It was  a long time to go to Juvie. like 2 hours long. I was so bored. Nothing to do. I looked in front of me, and the guards were talking.

I closed my eyes and leaned in a bit to listen to what they were saying. But all I could here was just some words out of all their conversation.

"...Only ..girl....hard...full..boys..rape.."

After hearing that, my eyes flew open.

"W-what are y'all talking about?" I asked them now all alert.

"Your going to be the only girl in Juvie." Shitface said. I decided to name the mean one "Shitface" and the one that pitied me "SickFreak" because I now think he is a pedo. I mean who would pity me?

"Okay, I got that part." I said impatiently.

Anyways, Shitface continued giving me a glare. "I wasn't done."

"Well my bad. I don't want you to tell me what I already know." I snapped.

"What he means is." said SickFreak, "The Juvie were your going is filled with delinquent boys. No girls."

All the color drained from my face.

"W-why?" I know knew what they meant by rape. "Would I have to share a cell with them?"

"Probably like 3."

I mean boys+1girl = rape.

I could totally take 2 at a time since I know karate, martial arts, and many other fighting skills. But not a lot at the same time.

I mean I was very popular in high school. Getting confessions and stuff. But I refused them all. And I only had one boyfriend all my life. Since my parents wouldn't let me since i've been busy killin- I mean making peace with others. I got one without them knowing but it didn't work out, he cheated on me and I-, you know.

I stayed quiet after that. SickFreak looked back at me with sympathy in his eyes. which only made me feel worse. The only thing that would make everything worse is that if they raped me! C'mon life?

~.~

I arrived at Juvie. SickFreak  and Shitface led me to some other guards.

Juvie had barbed wire over the huge place. And it was made of cement. It had blood splattered on the wall, in the ground. The guys were out today.

All of their eyes instantly turned to me. They held lust, and desire. And were staring at my chest and butt. I rolled my eyes.

The guard led me to my cell. In that cell were three hot guys. One had blue eyes, black hair with white at the tips and was laying down on a top bunk. Another one had blond hair with green eyes that was sitting on the lower bunk bed. And the last one had ash brown hair with hazel eyes was on the floor playing with his hands. All of them had a black and white t shirt like me and baggy pants.

"I didn't know the rumors were true." said the blond one.

"I guess we're lucky." said the one with ash brown hair.

The guards unlocked my handcuffs and left. I looked at my cell mates. They were looking at me. I guess they were taking in my appearance.

I had white long hair and pale skin. My red eyes, and my tight black and white t shirt and shorts with socks that go to my mid-thighs. They made me change outfits before I came here. I also had a good body. Another reason to rape me..