Say hi to GwenBookAddict

Her Fan fictions are awesome. Check them out :D

1. What the best thing about wattpad you like?

A: I love how happy and open Wattpad is, Everyone is so nice and although there is the occasional creepy person who will steal your story, I love it anyway. Everyone is so accepting :)

2. Any happy incident related to wattpad?

A: Loads! Practically the whole experience has been awesome, one of my favourite moments was when I asked my favourite Author AllTimeNutella to read my story (WNL?) And she said yes! I was doing a million happy dances that morning!

3. What did you feel when I said I am gonna interview you?

A: I was excited, wondering why you wanted to, and nervous.

4. You are so good at writing teen fictions. What inspires you?

A: Oh My Gawsh you think i'm a good writer! Thank you so much! That's such a big compliment! Um, A lot of things inspire me, YouTube.. WeHeartIt, Music... Pictues. Basicly anything. My inspiration comes from the weirdest and wackiest places, it's crazy.

5. Out of all the stories you have written which one do you like most?

A: I quite like Heartless, because Kayla is just so strong, but i think all my stories are special to me in different ways. A lot of them mean different things and having different messages. I put so much into my stories, I just hope my readers get the something out of them.

6. Do you want to make writing as your career?

A: Yes.

7. If any day one of your story gets published what will it be like?How would you feel?Whom would dedicate that?

A: I guess I would be celebrating like mad, Bragging like mad and partying hard. I would be so happy if a story of mine did happen.

8. I have seen you use lyrics of songs sometimes in your stories. So which type of songs you like most? Any favorites?

A: I love lots of different types of music, country, pop.. etc, etc. Although I think one of the most beautiful songs is All This Time by One Republic, it was the song that inspired WNL?

9. Do you write for fun or you love to write or you want reviews so that you can improve?

A: I wouldn't mind having some reviews of my stories, I love to write, and when you love to do something you want to be the best you can at it.

10. Anything you want to say to your fans.

A: I LOVE YOU GUYS! You are perfect, You are amazing. I'm so glad that you've chosen to support me and like my stories, I write so that you guys have something to read and enjoy. Thank you for supporting me and being with me every step of the way. Thank you for the support, The lovely letters of fan mail you sent me, The kindness that you have shown me is so amazing and lovely and kind and - OH MY GAWSH I'm babbling. I'm going to stop, But just know how much I love you.