One of my favorites - CROSSROAD (Freesia Lockheart)

1. How long have you been on wattpad? When was the first time you got to know about this site?

A: I joined Wattpad last May, 2011. So around two years, I guess. January of the same year was when I first saw the site. It took me a while before I made an account and started sharing my stories.

2. You have written so many stories. Which one seems the best according to you?

A: So far, even though it's still raw and needs thorough editing, for me, the best story I've made is The Damsel and her Knight. Overall, idea wise, it was probably the best I came up with for the last two years.

3. How do you manage to finish the stories on wattpad and all your work in real life?

A: I don't have any free time. That's how it goes for me. After spending eight hours at work, I arrive at home around six in the evening. I just eat dinner, take a shower, listen to a song or two, and then I write. It's really a good thing that I love writing. If not, I would have surely gotten tired with this kind of set-up. But during the weekends, I sometimes go out with friends just to unwind. We all get tired after a long week. It's all about discipline, mostly.

4. What inspires you to write?

A: Nowadays, my readers. I mean, without them, I'm not sure if I'll still be writing in a steady basis. Writing is my dream ever since. And when they came, it sort of turned into a reality, and at the same time, a big responsibility. I owe them a story, that's how I think. I have to stop idling and wasting my free time. I have to write out that story in my head. They actually make me productive. And in the near future, I'm sure I'll still be creating more stories for them to enjoy.

5. How does it fells to see so many fans commenting and supporting your stories?

A: It's insane. I cry all the time, you know. What I love seeing the most are the comments at the end of the story. I love reading how they appreciate my books, how they could relate to it, how they learned something, and how they enjoyed every word. For us writers, there's nothing more rewarding than to hear them say that. It's like you can write a whole book for every comment like that. It means the world to us.

6. Have you ever faced writer's block or the ideas come easily?

A: Yes. I encounter writer's block once in a while. The ideas are there, but sometimes how to deliver it in a sensible way always gets me. Or sometimes, I'm just being lazy. Like I don't want to do this. Or there are times when I feel like it's burning me out. Those kind of dramas. Times when you encounter stress at the highest level. Mostly, it's not all about writing. Like you blame the writing for all your other problems. Life gets in the way. You have problems at work, you have things you need to do at home, etc. That's how I usually get writer's block. And the solution for it is to take it easy. Stop. Listen to songs. Watch movies. After all the pressures are gone, you'll be okay.

7. In real life what are you like- nerdy, always around books or the cool one just writing books for her pass time?

A: You can always catch me reading a book. So I guess I'm the nerdy type of person.

8. Who are your favorite authors? Why?

A: Sarah Dessen, Sophie Kinsella, Suzanne Collins, Meg Cabot, Emily Giffin, Nicholas Sparks, and Caitlyn Duffy. So far, that's my list. I love them for different reasons. I love Sarah Dessen for her touching ways of writing about teenage issues. I love how she uses words. I love how she touches emotions. For Sophie Kinsella, I love her wit and humor. And who doesn't love the Hunger Games? I sure do. I'm a huge fan. So Suzanne Collins will always be on my list. Meg Cabot for all the books she made. She and Nicholas Sparks try new things every time, and I love that. And A Walk to Remember is my all time favorite book. Caitlyn Duffy for her teen fics about girls in a boarding school. I love that kind of setting.

9. Any happy incident related to wattpad.

A: Happy incident? Hmm.. let me think of one. I think writing My Kind of Perfect. I expected it to be a total disaster, like a very lame confession about what I felt before. I was ready to be humiliated. Then the opposite happened. You guys can guess what.

10. Anything you want to say to your sweet fans.

A: You guys mean so much to me. You have no idea. Thank you for always being there for me, for keeping up with my stories, and for just being the awesome kind of people you all are. If not for all of you, I'm not sure if I can take all negativity that came my way and all those let downs. You've seen me at my best, and been with me at my worst. And that means a lot. Thank you so much. Like they said, I love you all to the moon and back.