Lets get to know about Mezmerised

I am a great fan of hers :D

1. How did you get to know about wattpad?

A: My best friend, who has always been hugely supportive of my writing, told me about Wattpad and suggested I upload my newest story to it. I was quite nervous to start with, but I bit the bullet and went for it.

2. Did you get addicted to wattpad at first?

A: I wouldn't say addicted, but I was certainly on here a lot. Uploading, checking out other authors and finding my way around the site.

3. What is the best thing you like here?

A: I like having a place with like minded people. Everyone is supportive and friendly. There are some amazing people on here and it's great to be able to bounce ideas around, chat in general and ask advice.

4. Is there anything that you don't like much on wattpad?

A: I can't think of anything I don't like about Wattpad. It's the most used website on my laptop according to Google, haha.

5. How did you feel when you got so many reads and votes on your stories?

A: I was absolutely blown away by it, to be honest. I still get a special thrill when someone leaves me a comment saying they liked a story, or that it resonates because it touched on the things they have experienced. I've spent many years not having much confidence in my ability to write a story as good as the ones I read. Wattpad has definitely boosted that. The feeling is indescribable. But it's fabulous!

6. Would you like to convey any special message to your readers through your stories?

A: I think the one message that comes through in every story, is that there is always hope. Life is never so black that you can't find some glimmer of hope and light in it. Be strong and have hope, even in your weakest moments.

7. Do people around you know that you write stories on wattpad? Do you like to share with everyone that you are also a member on wattpad?

A: I'm lucky to have a very supportive family and friends. My best friend, husband, Mum and Aunt are my biggest fans. My mum has managed to bully her friends in Canada to reading too, Of course, with Facebook and Twitter, it's very easy now to publicise when I'm uploading a new story, so they don't much choice lol.

8. Do you like writing more than reading or reading more than writing?

A: Reading was my first love. I read from a very early age, I can devour a book in a few hours. A teacher, when I was twelve, introduced me to writing my own. I do love getting lost in a good book, but I don't read when I'm writing my own. I don't like to influence my own story with someone else's.

9. Well your fans know how helpful you are. How does it feels to help them?

A: Thank you. This place has opened up a whole new world to me, one that I found relatively late in my writing career. I still have a lot to learn and I'm always happy to accept help and criticism. By the same token, I think it's important to carry that forward and do the same for other people. I'm not doing anything for my fans and younger writers, that someone else hasn't done for me. We all need a boost and help from time to time.

10. If someday one of your stories gets published. Whom will you dedicate it?

A: Well I guess it depends on which story. They all have special people that I associate them with. Her Garden Angel, for instance, is written for my late aunt. Let's compromise with a long foreword, thanking all the special people in my writing life, including you.