Next comes ShrivelXRose

Guys you should really check out her horror story :D

1. How did you get to know about wattpad?

A: My friend introduced that to me actually, she loves reading online and so she just kinda forced me to this website :P Well she did the right thing!

2.Did you get addicted to wattpad at first? Do you still feel like checking wattpad every minute to see how many reads or comments have increased?

A: I started reading stories from every genre and I just started to feel really hooked, and then I decided to try and write one my own, and of cuz I check wattpad every single moment! I'll never get tired of reading about everyone's opinions:)

3. Which genre do you like most?

A: Horror!! XD Well, I am actually a total horror freak.. ghosts, supernatural beings everything, to be honest it's kind of a part of me, movies ,books, anything, I looked at the graveyard near my school every day and just stare at the place, sound creepy and further more my parents told me when I was young I used to be able to see and communicate with them.. but it just disappeared followed by my age I guess but I love horror, I crave it.

4.Any favorite or happy incident related to wattpad ?

A: Yeah! A lot actually, one of them is doing this interview :DDDD

5.How did you feel when your horror story got so many reads and comments? Are you afraid of ghosts?

A: Amazed, surprised, mixed emotions actually, I never thought so many people would read my story! At first I just did it for fun, but I'm REALLY so grateful to everyone who supported me. And for afraid of ghosts. hm...well, I don't actually, cause, these spirits were once humans, like each one of us, every single one of them has a story, I think I'd say I'm totally interested in ghosts, but I'm definitely not afraid of them :)

 6.Do you want to convey any kind of message to your readers through your stories?

A: Depends, some of them, yes, sometimes I would want to remind everyone to treasure what they have, or always believe in love, most of my stories (even those I did not upload here) are giving out these messages. but some of course, just some pure entertainment :P

 7.Till now which story on wattpad you liked the most?

A: It's pretty hard to choose... but I think A horror fan fiction of One Direction named 'Trapped', I'm a big fan of the band, and horror , so these two combine = perfect! :D

8.Did you started writing at an early age or wattpad is the first site where you began your journey?

A: I actually started writing when I was about..9, I started making up ghost stories, and eventually writing them down, then I found this website so I decided to put some up :)

 9.How did it feel when I asked I will interview you?

A: SO EXCITED! grateful, thankful! This is making me smile so much, cause I never thought I would be interviewed! THANK YOU AGAIN><

 10. Do you want to make writing as your career?

A: To be honest, yes. I've dreamt to be a horror writer since I was young! So yeah definitely , writing as my career.. hm, yup, ya, OK! :D