Interviewing wannabealyssaxx

1. You wanted to be interviewed for a long time. How it feels to get interviewed? Excited?

A: I'm super excited for this interview. I've been looking forward to it for quite a while. Thanks for agreeing to interview me babe.

2. Which is your favorite among the stories you wrote?

A: Hmmm, well all my stories mean something to me, but definitely Imperfect Perfections times Five. It'd have to be my favourite because the fictional characters are based 100% on me and my bffs and writing it helped me a lot in a certain point in my life. I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't written it. And it's a trilogy too, so it definitely means a lot and it's a big part of my life now.

 3. Do you want to be a writer and get your stories published?

A: I'd definitely like to be a writer one day, but I don't think that'll happen since unless you're the next JK Rowling, you're not really well paid. I wouldn't know where to start and I'm not very confident outside my shell. Wattpad's cool because no one actually knows who I am.

4. Which genre do you like most?Why?

A: Romance and Humour definitely. I'm personally a big wimp and so horrors or thrillers would make me wet myself! I actually got a signed copy of this horror book from the author himself for my 14th birthday, but to this day, I've not read the blurb! I'm very emotional and so romances get to me because I feel all gushy, but you need the humour too.

5. Is wattpad a time pass or an important part of your life?

A: Wattpad for sure is a massive part of my life. It let's me escape my real life to a place where people appreciate my work. It's really great.

6. Do you like telling everyone around you that you are writing stories here?

A: Apart from my 3 best friends, no one else knows I have wattpad....

7.  You have got so many fans and everyone loves to support you. How does that feels?

A: I still don't know how I got so many fans! It's so overwhelming and I owe every single one of them. I'm more grateful for all the brilliant friends I've made here too.

8. In real life are you nerdy who loves to stuck her nose in books only?

A: Well err since I kind of discovered wattpad, I've not read a proper book, and specially because I'm in year 11 and I really have no time to sit down and read a book. However, I did used to read loads. I wouldn't say I was a bookworm but I'd read like a book every 2 months or something and finish it in like 5 hours.

 9. Who is your favorite author? From where do you get inspiration for writing?

A: I actually have so many! Jacqueline Wilson would have to be one, because I proper got into books because of her at the start of high school in year 7. JK Rowling definitely too but everyone says that! Malorie Blackman too for the "noughts and crosses" series. Mainly all females, but Michael Morpurgo and Philip Pullman too! I'm just recalling all old stuff I used to read.  

10. Anything you want to say to your readers and fans.

A: All I can say is that I love each and every one of you. You won't ever ever realise how you make my days when I'm down.