This time we have got Leedbookie

1. Whats the most memorable thing related to wattpad?

A:  When I made amazing friends especially befriending @Bubbles947.

2. How did you get to know about this site? Do you feel addicted?

A:  I got to know about this site from android playstore. And yes, I am addicted.

3. Okay tell me, what have you really learnt from here. Have wattpad ever affected your studies in anyway?

A: I have learnt a lot actually but the most important is that my grammar and the way I write has improved. Looking at the way some people write has taught me to improve as well. And yes, wattpad has affected my studies a tad bit.

4. How would you feel if one day you see that your story is on what's hot list?

A:  When one of my stories reached #66 I was jumping with joy so if it reaches maybe at #15 or #10 then I really have no idea what is gonna happen. Will be very ecstatic for sure.

5. Are you a great fan of harry potter series? And who is your favorite author?

A:  Yes I love the Harry Potter series. My favorite author would be J.K Rowling but I also like Susanne Collins, Sophie Kinsella and an Indian author named Amish.

6. Have you ever tried writing something different ?

A: I am writing a mystery/thriller which is quite different in my opinion. From fan fiction and teen fiction to a mystery / thriller is very different.

7. Out of all the stories you have written which is your favorite?

A: Its a very difficult question. I love all of my stories but I have to go for 'My First Kiss went a little like...this?'

8. Which genre do you love most? Why?

A: Teen Fiction. I find it easier to write because its quite light.

9. If someday you become the owner of wattpad what would you do?

A: If I own wattpad one day, I would encourage more people to join and write down their poems and stories. Wattpad is doing the same but maybe I would do it on a larger scale.

10. Anything you want to convey to your fans.

A: Thank you much for being amazing people. I love you all, please keep reading my stories and sharing your opinions, it makes my day.