Chapter 15

So a week after I was supposed to get the books I got one delivered today, I'm still waiting on my other one though. (That one is here now finally to)

Also; last chapter before the epilogue! This was so much fun to write but idk why y'all like it cuz my writing is so cliché and corny. Idk.

I haven't checked for errors

Anyway; here.

******

"Derek, what are you doing here? Run," Stiles whispers under his breath so only the werewolves would hear him.

"Lower the riffle or we will shoot him."

"Stiles, don't lower the gun," Derek says with gritted teeth. Stiles grips the riffle tighter, not knowing what to do. He could just shoot Derek himself and have his mission completed but at what cost? He can't do it. He really fell for Derek.

"Let him go, in fact. Let everyone go."

"Lower the riffle and we'll let everyone go." Robert speaks. "Well except for you, we'll kill you."

"I think Ella would love to have me, so I know you can't kill me." Stiles smirks. "True."

A woman in her early twenties walks into view.

"Drop the riffle, Stiles. You wouldn't want your boyfriend hurt, or anyone else for that matter, do you?" Stiles sighs, he puts the riffle on the ground and raises his hands.

Ella circles Stiles and lets her hand trail his back. "You grew quite a bit. Didn't you?"

"If you come with me and do everything I say, I'll let everyone go." She smiles a sickening sweet smile, Stiles sighs and puts his hands in front of him. She smirks and puts thick chains that are connected to one another on his wrists. He hisses a bit as she pulls them too tight.

"Oops. Don't worry, I'll have my fun with you." She kisses Stiles but he doesn't kiss back, the werewolves growl at her. She pulls the chains and make Stiles stumble forward.

"Let him go," Allison says as she pulls out her own gun.

She aims it at Ella.

"A hunter? That's sweet. You're not trained well enough. Drop the gun." Ella says as she gets a gun from one of the men and puts it to Stiles' temple.

Stiles doesn't seem phased. He only nods, Allison cloaks her gun.

"I'm gonna count to three and I'll shoot." Ella cloaks against Stiles' head and he closes his eyes.

"One." She presses the gun harder against Stiles' head but Stiles doesn't show anything. He just keeps his eyes closed.

Allison closes her eyes for a brief second and opens them again. She aims the gun at Ella's head.

"Two." Ella pulls the chains harder.

"Three." She lays her finger on the trigger. "Last chance."

"Do it, Allison." Stiles whispers and she nods. When Ella is about to pull the trigger Allison pulls it.

Ella's body falls to the ground.

Stiles pulls the chains from her lifeless hands and swings them above his head like a lasso. He grabs one of the men with the chain, as the chain is around his neck Stiles pulls with a bit of his strength and breaks the man's neck.