Chapter 7

HOLLY- over 400- I- Kay sorry for not posting, no one really cares but okay

Mitch

"Leave." I said, "excuse me? I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's happened and what's going on." Derek demanded, "you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Even though you're a werewolf you wouldn't understand." I growled at him, "try me." He fired back.

I sighed a fine and made him sat down on the bed.

"The first week wasn't the hardest. It might sound weird but back then I still had... hope. Hope you all would save me." I started, his eyes started to fill with guilt. Probably for not finding me or whatever. "Then another week passed as I still had hope but it slowly became less and less by the day. Every day there was at least one sort of torture. Sometimes they would cut me, not deep enough for scars though. Some days they would submerge my head in water, to find out stuff. I never told them anything as I still had hope that you would barge in and save my weak human ass." I said as I walked around in the room, Dereks eyes following me.

"Some days it was less hurtful as others, and as I lost all hope after a week I met Emily. As I lay on the ground after I took another beating she came to me."

*flashback*

"HEY! Hey are you okay?" Emily had said as she sat down next to him, rolling Stiles over.

She gave him a little smile after he sort of woke up. "I'm Emily. What's your name?" "S..St.. Stiles." He could barely speak as she saw the bruises all over him, and a few cuts as well. "Are.. you... hurt.. me?" he asked scared, still not fully able to speak, "no. I'm here in the same way as you; taken. But can you stand?" she asked with a friendly tone, he tried but couldn't.

"Come on, I'll help you." She said as she helped Stiles stand up and made him walk to a chair. "Why.. help.. me?" Stiles muttered, "because. You might not know, but you saved my life." She smiled.

*back in the real world*

"You saved her?" Derek asked, "I had no idea what she was talking about but over those weeks it became clear. I took all the beatings and made sure she was okay. I grew attached to her as they combined our rooms, well rooms is a big word." I said.

"We grew pretty close. She became my family, as I believed all of you had given up on me." "We didn't." Derek said but quickly noticed I wanted to continue so he shut up. "As I said, we grew closer and closer. Every time they wanted to question one of us, what basically meant they were going to torture us, I jumped in and took it for her. She took care of me each night. Thanking me." I said thinking back.

*flashback*

"Stiles, you didn't have to do that. I can take the beating for once too." Emily looked concerned, "I'm fine." He had said as she took a look at his bruises.

"How long?" He also asked, "4 weeks." She answered sad, "one month." Stiles felt his last bit of hope fade away. After one month they still hadn't found him. He felt sad and frustrated at the same time.

"Hey. They will come back for you. For me no one will. Don't lose hope." She insisted, "if I can't lose hope then so do you." Stiles had said.

"I won't." She said as she lay a kiss on his soft yet broken lips.

*back in the real world*

"Wait you two were lovers?" Derek asked surprised, "I loved her. We had been there for one month before they killed her. They killed her because I loved her." I looked down to the ground, "I thought you said because you wouldn't do stuff for them." Derek said softly, "I wouldn't, couldn't stop loving her. That's what got her killed." I looked even more down if that was possible.