Chapter 1.

A year. It has been a year. Scott keeps track of the days that Stiles has been missing. Every night around the same time he goes out there and is searching for him. It has been hell for everyone. Especially for his dad. Scott looks at the clock.

"Mom I'm going out again!" He yelled downstairs to his mom. He crawled out of the window, but seconds after that he gets a call.

"Get over here." It was Stilinski.

5 minutes earlier

The lock of the front door slowly turned. A in mud, rain, sweat and blood covered hand opened and closed the door. The now fully see able figure covered in mud, rain, sweat and blood walked through the house, right into the kitchen.

All of the sudden he heard a glass bottle drop and break into pieces. He turned around.
"Stiles?!" Sheriff Stilinski has tears in his eyes. He walked slowly up to him, observing him. He grabbed a towel and cleaned his face a little. Realising his son had returned after a year. He pulled him into a hug.

Scott arrives just after a few minutes. "What's wrong? I have to look for Stiles." He said right away, Stilinski pulled Scott into the kitchen. "I don't think you have to." And he pointed at Stiles.

Scott's jaw dropped. "He hasn't said much but I swear it's him." Stilinski said happy, "hi Scott." he heard. "Long time no see I guess."

Everyone raced over to the Stilinski house. No one could believe it. They all stared with open mouths. He changed so much, especially his hair. It's a lot longer. Of course it's a lot longer they figured, it has been a year.

"Stiles.." Lydia said, "Mitch. It's Mitch now. Mitch Rapp." Mitch/Stiles replied, everyone looked confused. "I think he hit his head or something." Allison whispered, "I didn't hit my head." he replied.

The next day at school

It was lacrosse practice. "Welcome back Stilinski!" Coach said, "Rapp. It's Rapp now."
Mitch responded. Coach had this look that said it all. Coach wanted to be nice so he let Mitch play, little did he know that in the time he was gone he had been training so hard that he became really good at sports. He tackled everyone and shot the ball and scored.

"McCall!" Coach yelled, "what the hell happened to him?!" "I don't know." Scott replied as shocked as everyone.