Chapter 2

In their free period Scott saw Mitch calling someone, so he listened. They were speaking Spanish. All he could hear was: "Ellos ya se dieron cuenta que cambié desde el año pasado, pero no tienen idea de cuánto"

Derek arrived. "Hey I came as soon as I could."
"He's not how you remember him. I think he might be training or whatever. With lacrosse he easily tackled everyone and shot the ball right into the net." Scott said, "I saw him going into the locker room." He continued, "okay. You from the left, Allison an arrow and I'll go from the right." "He'll never win!" Scott said a little worried, "you said he had been training or something right? Well then. We won't hurt him." Derek said,

When they came into the locker room everyone was gone except for Mitch, he was showering. Allison already had her bow drawn out, Scott and Derek had their claws. The water ran Mitch's muscular body. He stopped showering and put a towel around his waist, letting his abs show while he walked to his locker and put on his shorts and a t-shirt.

'Now' Derek signalled at Allison, she shot the arrow. Mitch caught it, broke it and threw it on the ground. "That's cute Allison." He turned around. Scott tried to attack. Mitch quickly had him nailed to the ground. Derek was just frozen as he saw Stiles, skinny, defenceless Stiles over power Allison AND Scott without breaking a sweat.

Derek POV

Not one sweat on that hot body. What?! No. I can't think that. It's Stiles!

He didn't see me I think. But then I lost him out of my eyesight. Suddenly I feel two hands on my shoulders pushing me on the ground. I rolled over on my back. Stiles grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against a locker. "Who send you? Who wants me dead? Wait never mind. A lot of people want me dead." He said with this new voice, and this new hair. Wow.

Suddenly I awoke. It was all a dream. I was in my loft. I felt a quick rush of pain and looked at my bruised body.

"You're up soon." I heard Stiles say.

"What happened?" I asked confused, "well you guys attacked me in the shower and I defended myself." He answered. "So what did you dream?" he asked out of nowhere. I gave him a confused look. "You talk in your sleep."

I didn't know that..

Mitch/Stiles POV

"You said something about a hot body and the name Stiles." I told him, he was probably not going to remember it anyway but I was curious to know stuff about the enemy.

"Oh uhm, well, I don't remember." "Hmm sounds like how I used to dream." "Used?" "I don't dream anymore. Hardly sleep. Nightmares when I do." I had to say that to see if he'd get worried.

"What kind of nightmares?" he asked, "depends." I replied, "look I know I'm not how you remember me. That boy died. He was killed, murdered, slaughtered."

"Then who are you?" Derek asked, "Mitch Rapp."

Derek POV

Well damn Mitch Rapp. Wait what? Derek come on. Don't tell me you are crushing on Stiles! Eww right? I mean.. he is hot, and that hair, he seems so serious now.. I-

"I'm going back to school." he said right before leaving, "wait! If Stiles died, why didn't we know?" I asked, "you never looked for me." he said with a sad tone in his very male, strong voice that made my heartbeat rise. Why did it do that? He left a few seconds after that.