Chapter 14

Sorry it took me so long.
Here you have a crappy chapter;

****
No-one dared to say anything.

Mitch speaks up. "What do you want?"

"There you are." The man says.

"I'll repeat myself. What do you want?" Mitch raises a brow.

"Surrender and I won't hurt anyone. Ella won't hurt anyone as well." The man said.

"How do I know you're speaking the truth?" The kids all huddle up in a corner.

The man raises his riffle and shoots an inch away from Scott's ear. "That's how."

"Alright. Alright." Mitch puts his hands up in surrender. The man smirks. "Put all your guns and knives on the table." Mitch sighs.

He puts his foot on a chair. He pulls 2 knifes out of his shoes.

He rolls his jeans a bit up and gets his gun out of an ankle holster.

He takes another knife out of a holster that is on his back. He gets another one out of his sleeve.

He gets another gun out of his waistband.

"That's all I have on me." The man smirks at Mitch.

"What about your badge, agent Rapp." Mitch clenches his jaw.

"What badge?" A girl asks, "I don't have it on me, Ron." Mitch says through gritted teeth. "Oh so you do remember me. Good. And yes you do." Ron narrows his eyes at Mitch.

"Fine." He puts his badge on the table.

Ron picks it up. "Such a nice badge. I mean a field agent and he has a desk job as well. Although I've heard you're the best in the field. It's cute, honestly. You came here undercover and here I am, ruining your mission."

"I am the best field agent in the CIA, indeed. That's why you should know not to mess with me." The packs eyes grow wide.

"Wanna test that out? You don't have any weapons." Ron smirks, "I have my fists."

"Yeah but I have a gun and hostages. Something tells me that you made it personal." Ron's smirks grows bigger.

"On the floor Rapp."

Mitch grits his teeth. "It's Stilinski." He growls.

"Who?"

"Stiles Stilinski." He kicks Ron in the face.

"Son of a bitch." Ron grumbles, "I'm gonna kill you."

Mi- Stiles grabs a knife and tries to stab or at least cut Ron but it's not working. He needs to think of something, and he needs to do it fast. He can't risk people getting hurt more because of him.

It doesn't even scratch Ron's clothing. "Getting slow Rapp."

Stiles cracks his neck, "Mitch Rapp is gone now."

"Gone you say?" Ron smirks again, it sends shivers down everyone's spines.

Except for Stiles'.