Plasmatropolis

First things first, an author's note. Or rather, an authors' note.

This story was written by a team of four people, WinterArtz, Kai (on Discord), PoseidonHeirYT and I.

We wrote this first believing it just to be another cheesy fanfiction and it ended up becoming far, far more than we anticipated.

Also, blood/violence warning.

I hope you enjoy.

It had been seven years since the Droug, a villainous race of alien robots, had invaded the city of Plasmatropolis

It had been seven years since the Droug, a villainous race of alien robots, had invaded the city of Plasmatropolis. The Droug had taken the city by force and attempted to enslave many of its residents, who were caught off guard by the superior technology of the extra-terrestrial invaders. A militia headed by the now well-respected group of animators known as Black Plasma Studios had formed against the invaders and combatted them. One of the Studio's members, Samuel Kyber, managed to destroy the Droug leader, and in the process, defeat the Droug and save the city. Ever since then, BPS became local heroes, and the city had rebuilt itself to be even greater than it was before.

Despite this, problems remained. A few months after the Droug invasion, secretive crime gangs began forming in the city. They were of a species known as the 'Ardoni' and there were five gangs - the Sendaris, Kaltaris, Nestoris, Mendoris, and Voltaris 'clans'. Despite the efforts of law enforcement and BPS to stop these groups from rising, they quickly gained influence, and plenty of tension and even occasional fights would happen in Plasmatropolis between the gangs.

However, the most interesting thing that came out of this situation was how the leader of the Voltaris gang, Ingressus, had fallen in love with a member of the Nestoris gang known as Achillean, and dated him for a long time. This relationship has been straining both Clans, and if something were to go wrong between the two of them, conflict would surely emerge between said gangs, a conflict so great that it could send Plasmatropolis spiralling into chaos worse than the alien invasions had caused.

At the moment, Ingressus and Achillean were at a restaurant in Plasmatropolis on a date, both dressed fairly casually.

"Ingressus, what shall we have to eat here?" Achillean asked. "What is your favourite food?"

"Did you forget, already?" His tone was jesting, as he hadn't mentioned it at all before.

"You've never told me-"

"I'm just joking, it's-"

"Is it tide pods?" Achillean asked.

"I wouldn't intentionally poison myself, I'm not that stupid."

"Poison free tide pods?"

"Are there even poison free tide pods?"

"I'm not actually sure."

"Either way, no, I like spaghetti, but not as much as you~"

"I do love spaghetti," Achillean interjected. "But I love you more!" His voice was incredibly soft, and it was something that Ingressus loved hearing. He gave the Nestoris a smile, getting one back. Achillean took Ingressus' hand and clasped it gently, his cheeks having turned a soft red.