prisoners

Mrs Edwards (Sweden's mum)

Cathy was a certified crook, I got her to confess and she told me she had bought an ovary and had somehow gotten Swed's sperm to make a baby and got it planted into her.

Before the confession, I called the police and she didn't know, I had heard her calling her thug, henry, to come over and wait till after she had walked out to come in and finish me off!

In about thirty minutes, the police had come there and before her henry could make a run for it, he was shot and he died instantly.

We ran out, and she pointed a gun at me and made me follow her to her car, we got in and she drove down to a field and told me to get out, I pretended I wasn't able to open the door and when she leaned over to open it, I kneed and broke her nose I took her gun and got out but I didn't know she had another one in her car, she took it got out and aimed at me, I aimed the gun and was ready to shoot.

That's when the police came and arrested us.

After that we were tried and I gave the police her confession, it turns out her new ovary was gotten illegally.

My only crime was aiming a gun in self-defense and I got out with two years but she got twenty years, luckily we were sent to different prisons.

Cathy

Mrs Edwards is a witch, she recorded everything, and bagged me twenty years but after killing my Henry, if she hasn't died by the time I come out, I'll kill her even if it bags me a hanging or life sentence.!

AN: Thanks to Charlottemundy for being my first and best reader.

I hope you all enjoyed this book, its my first :).

I want to try writing a horror next, I'll keep everyone posted on it.

PS: Hi guys, here is a sneak peek of my new book titled "Delia's choice" check it out!

Chapter one:

It was a blissful October morning when I went down that familiar grassy path, I knew I had made the right choice when I decided he was the one I wanted for my experiment.