five years later

Five years later.

How deceitful the female heart is, Isa, I love her and I never hesitated to show her, but look at me she took my son to her lover now I have to go and visit him instead of coming home to him.

"My Stanford is only four and a half years old and he is missing me, I know this because I miss him a lot".

I lamented to my best friend Ben, who is married to Isa's wild cousin Stella, they have a girl who is seven months old, I knew he would understand me because he is a father too.

"Cmon man, she told you from the start that she was in love with someone else, you can't blame her for going after him".

"No but I can blame her for using my resources and for leaving with my son".

"Stanford belongs to both of you".

"Exactly, that's why she can't leave like he belongs to only her".

"You know what, I'll track her down and talk to her, plus I'll tell Stella to convince her to give him to you OK?".

"That's why you are my best man, thanks, I owe you a lot".

"It's OK, but don't thank me yet, we can't force her you know".

"I know, listen how about you tell me where she is, when you find out, and let me plead with her".

"OK, let's see how it goes".

"Alright".

Isa

It's been five years since I last spoke to Sweden but when I heard that his wife was arrested, I called him to console him and I heard that he had a daughter of five plus, so I offered to come and live with him, so I could take care of him and his daughter Cheryl.

He was grateful, so I went with Stanford and we have been living with Sweden for three months.

I told Stella but I didn't give her the address, I also left a letter for Greg telling him I had left with Stanford.

Sweden

Its funny how life is sometimes, i was hurt because Cathy betrayed me but I was happy because that gave me the opportunity to meet and live with Isa and her son Stanford, who I suspect, was slyly named after me.

We have been living together for two months now and its been wonderful, the two kids have been lovely and Isa is a very good mother, she reads to both of them, plays, cooks and generally takes care of them even when am not around and there is no partiality between the kids.

Presently I was with Isa, we were sitting outside enjoying the stars, the kids where sleeping.

"So...how have you been enjoying your stay with me and Cheryl?".

"Its been great and she is such a sweet girl".

I went to kneel in front of her because the urge to kiss her was so strong, we have been sleeping in separate bedrooms but the longer we live together the more my restraint breaks and now as I looked at her I knew what I had been feeling, why I hadn't thought of it when I accepted her proposal to help me take care of Cheryl.

I was in love with Isa!, and it was no joke I felt it from the tip of my toes, all the way to the top of my hair strands like electricity.

"And what do you think of her dad, is he sweet to you?".

"Hmm? let me check".

She kissed me, very passionately I must add, on my lips.

"Yes, he is sweet, sweeter than I had imagined before".