Dream guy

Sweden not the name of the country but the name of my dream guy!

Sweden I could say it again and again and never get tired.

I saw him in my head just the way he look in the magazine cover, he was wearing a black T-shirt that hugged his chubby frame with a black and brown stripped bikers jacket which would have looked bad boyish on someone else but looked like a cuddly teddy bear version of a biker on him.

He had a dorky smile that was sweet and complemented his caring eyes.

And those full lips which staring at made my throat dry with anticipation.

The look on his face was teasing as if daring everyone to look past the star in him and see the amazing lover he was deep down.

I did.

I snapped out of my daydream when Stella asked me if i could keep a little of the plate to be used next time?

"Excuse me?"

"the plate? are you going to eat it or eat with it later?"

She said laughing at me because while I was daydreaming I had finished my pasta but was still cleaning the plate with my fork.

I humfped and took my plate to the sink, I'll take care or it later, now I just wanted to go and Google about Sweden maybe I could find out how to reach him or not but it wouldn't hurt to try

But first!

I had to get Stella out of the house, we told each other secrets but I didn't want her to point out the flaws of falling truly in love with and trying to seek out a star when all I had to my name was...well nothing more than my high school certificate.

She would think it was just a crush.

I've had crushes on almost all the good looking stars I've come across and most times I have the dilemma of voting for them when they compete together so I know this wasn't just a crush...I was really in love!

So I told Stella to go home because I was coming down with a flu and the party girl that she was she ran home and called my aunt to come over but I managed to convince aunty that I wasnt sick..I also told her I said that to avoid the double date Stella was dragging me to which wasn't a complete lie.

So now am in front of my laptop I open Firefox and since Google search engine is my homepage I type the words Sweden Edwards and hit the search button

I took less than a second for Google to give me my answer!

And I was shocked by what I saw!